Cola Monster's Perpetual Rock 'n' Roll Grow Journal

How about some Robin Trower Band Cola Monster!!

Thanks Bumble & I'll see what I can do for ya.:thanks: Sometimes the songs I choose are copyrighted by the artists and then the videos removed from You-Tube due to infringement.
Any special tunes you wanna hear by chance? I'm open to any & all suggestions as long as they total at least 20 minutes in length so I have time to get around the entire garden which is no easy chore with the plants in flowering. Thanks again!;)

Next up for this journal update, some early harvest shots of my potted Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush plant which I found a small botrytis breakout on last week & then chopped earlier tonight to keep it from spreading to the rest of the colas. Better to get some than none in my personal opinion. Have a good night mates!:high-five:

DSC054566.JPG

DSC054815.JPG

DSC054606.JPG

DSC054643.JPG

DSC054654.JPG

DSC054716.JPG

DSC054754.JPG

DSC054686.JPG

DSC054857.JPG

DSC054778.JPG

DSC054706.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thanks Mr. Krip, I saw the shirt online and just had to add it to my already vast collection of cannabis wear! And the praying mantis was just a welcome quest I came face to face with when inspecting my plants the other day & why I took a few pics. for the record. Cool looking insects I must say!:cheesygrinsmiley:

The mantis is a GREAT "predator" to have in your garden! He'll help you clear out the bad bugs! :thumb:

For all my Doobie Brothers (and sisters) from around the world.:passitleft: Enjoy the tunes & have a great day folks!:theband:

[video=youtube_share;0g2UcjMHdws]
[/video]

I think I finally found something about your grow I can be critical about! :thedoubletake:

You should have built a bigger greenhouse!!! :rofl:

Looking awesome, Brother! :welldone:

Drive bye. Girls are looking great,, except the rott. It always hits my main colas first it seems. I did tried acouple little sample spot sprays, with some stuff, actinovate last year, that showed real promise on bud rott. It's scary to even think of water sprayed with buddage that far in,but alittle fan to dry them out fast works. But then in a garden like you got, it's not work experimenting, I guess. Better to be safe and cut the cancers out, then leave them, and risk more from spreading throughout the greenhouse. Bummer that you found any. I have most of mine in pots so I can kind of quarantine mine off by themselves and try a spray. I know you can't, but I did try it last year and it stoped the spread within that plant. Man, your buds are doing sweet, time wise. GL with the Bud Rott. Keepem Green

OGs and their crosses are prone to mold unfortunately. Hope the rest of the gals are ok.

Bummer about the rot.
Do I see evidence of mites too?

Do I see evidence of mites too?

It's mainly whitefly damage you're seeing on the leaves but with a mite or two joining in on the destruction I'm sure. Little buggers!:lot-o-toke:

some early harvest shots of my potted Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush plant which I found a small botrytis breakout on last week & then chopped earlier tonight to keep it from spreading to the rest of the colas. Better to get some than none in my personal opinion. Have a good night mates!:high-five:

well, it looks the same over here :cheesygrinsmiley: Yes there is bud rot but In think you made out very well!!! Good luck on the rest

A little Friday morning :love: from greenhouse #2 as the girls enter weeks 3 thru 5 of flowering. Enjoy & have a great weekend folks!:blunt:

DSC054883.JPG

DSC054987.JPG

DSC055013.JPG

DSC055034.JPG

DSC055056.JPG

DSC055064.JPG

DSC055107.JPG

DSC055085.JPG

DSC055127.JPG

DSC055137.JPG

DSC055154.JPG

DSC055168.JPG

DSC055178.JPG

DSC055306.JPG

DSC055324.JPG

DSC055354.JPG

DSC055334.JPG

DSC055384.JPG

DSC055426.JPG

DSC055435.JPG

DSC055535.JPG

DSC055564.JPG

DSC055584.JPG

DSC055627.JPG

DSC055655.JPG

DSC055704.JPG

DSC055686.JPG

Your photos are always gorgeous, CM. What do you use to take them?

Your photos are always gorgeous, CM. What do you use to take them?

Thanks Major:thanks:
I'm still using my decade old Sony Cybershot for now but plan on upgrading here in the near future since the rechargeable batteries are failing & with no replacements to be found online. It's always something!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Wish I had one of those fancy greenhouses...:dreamy:

Beautiful in here
:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom