Great to be here!

gratefulredhead

First time grower in Arizona (we just legalized recreational and personal grows!). Will be growing a few plants inside (3x3 space) and also outside as the weather turns. Looking forward to seeing your work and certainly looking forward to picking your brains as challenges come up, as they obviously will. Already have some issues that I'll ask about soon. The whole thing brings back flashbacks from growing mushrooms almost 20 years ago - excited to join the online community again and excited to embark on a new hobby. peace.

Indeed! I wasn't a fan of some of the particulars in the prop (not enough of a nod towards social justice equity in funding structure and licensing), but it is here, so onward. What forum is the place for some advice? Journals? Grow room forum?

There are more specific ones, but without knowing more...

Welcome to the forum @gratefulredhead :welcome:
Indeed! I wasn't a fan of some of the particulars in the prop (not enough of a nod towards social justice equity in funding structure and licensing), but it is here, so onward. What forum is the place for some advice? Journals? Grow room forum?
Ask away right here, then start a journal to post your progress :thumb:

First time grower in Arizona (we just legalized recreational and personal grows!). Will be growing a few plants inside (3x3 space) and also outside as the weather turns. Looking forward to seeing your work and certainly looking forward to picking your brains as challenges come up, as they obviously will. Already have some issues that I'll ask about soon. The whole thing brings back flashbacks from growing mushrooms almost 20 years ago - excited to join the online community again and excited to embark on a new hobby. peace.
Oh wow :thedoubletake::hmmmm::popcorn: you asked for it didn't ya :rofl:

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum @gratefulredhead :welcome:

Ask away right here, then start a journal to post your progress :thumb:

Oh wow :thedoubletake::hmmmm::popcorn: you asked for it didn't ya :rofl:

Incredible!!

And don't worry :passitleft:you've got at least 2 homies to help take care of you @Buds Buddy is from Az, and I was born in Phoenix, still have a couple cousins in Buckeye :thumb:

Welcome to 420 Mag. Great place to be. You can pick my brain all you want. Most the info you will need at some time or another is in my current journal. Lot's of tutorial type stuff.
I'm not sure about the growing outside thing yet. Haven't read the actual law that passed. I know to grow medically you have to have the grow in a locked room. Not sure if that's changed any so I grow indoors.
Come Grow With Me: A Beginners Guide

Welcome Arizona from Michigan ALOT of good and different ideas here! Don't get frustrated if your grow don't work out the first time at first you don't succeed go to the 420 Community for help!✌️👍

IMG_20230611_075103.jpg

Back
Top Bottom