Green Crack - First Time Grow - Updates Daily - Advice Tips Etc Welcomed

magicfingers

420 Member
Hello! My name is Magic and I am an indoor grower from New England. I would love to share with you all my progress and keep a steady dedicated blog post to help others even! Ordered my seeds from the King and I'm super excited to say that 6/6 seeds germinated and I still have 6 left of the order I placed along with the 2 extra they sent me! (Much love)! Enough about me though, let's get to the whole reason we're here.

Set-up:

Green Crack Seeds

Viparspectra 600w

(Will add more soon)

*STARTING AT DAY SEEDS WERE PLANTED (4/28/18)*

Day 1: Planted in red solo cups in Fox Farm Ocean Mix soil.

Day 2: Misted every morning and every evening.

Day 3: Most have broke soil, one is growing slightly faster because I planted it 2 days earlier (one labeled as "test", though most have broke soil now and are showing...here are the two fastest growers I photographed earlier - time to put under light? I think so! (5/1/18)

Day 5:...

I only started buying my seeds from king this year, but both orders they sent me two extra seeds, which is awesome. I'm growing "white cookies", and "green crack". I'm only 4 weeks in, but they look great and they just now started to give off some smell, and they seem to stretch nearly 1/2" a day. I'm excited to watch this grow, it's only my 3rd year being a farmer. Anyways, enough about me, back to your grow, it's looking great. Remember, watering is key. I always say, water less than you think you need to. Also, be sure you don't leave them in those cups any longer than 4 weeks. After each plant grows is 3rd node, it's plenty strong enough to transplant. They can get root bound very fast, hence why I say not to leave them in the cups too long. Keep up the good work and keep updating.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom