Green horn - Strong supporter of cannabis! Hello friends

cannibislover

Hello,
I'm a new time grower here, I was lucky and cracked two seeds out of a very, very, very old storage (found them in my uncle's old trunk) any ways I planted em, and set them up with a 125w light and let them under a 24 hr light for 2 1/2 months. Now I have upgraded to a 400w high pressure sodium light and switched to 12/12 for flower.

Here comes the headache, now my taller plant has started to hang her shade leaves very low, the branches are flimsy and weak. The rest of the plant is healthy and strong, but those shade leaves are suffering. Why? Any one have any ideas? I water once a week, add nutes every other week. And I mist every other day. I have a fan circulating air. What am I doing wrong?

Ty for the quick reply! So I'm using Aurora "soul" infinity, grow, & bloom nutes, and a endo & ecto mycorrhiza for the roots. My grow room temps rang between 70°F -85°F never below or above! They crack round the same time and one grew much faster then the other. They are 2 1/2 months old. I have a 125w and a 400w sodium for light. Just took em off 24 hr veg. Going to 12/12. Now the big gal is acting up. And I don't know why, also.. I am completely lost trying to get my picture uploaded.. It said it went through.. Then it didn't.. I will post a soon as I can

IMG_20160904_133140.jpg
IMG_20160904_133125.jpg
IMG_20160904_133035.jpg
IMG_20160904_133225.jpg

She looks happy to me and big. Those leaves will have some weight in them, especially after a feed. Some days I can open my closet door and find sleeping plants, hours later there back up again, like wise they tend to droop after a feed. My advise would be to keep an eye over a couple of days and see how it pans out. :passitleft:

Welcome Cannalover, I see you've met our intrepid Mr Am4zin. Looks like he's settled your woes, so I'll just say...

:party: Welcome to the Grow Family :party:

I'll look forward to the next update, have you thought about a journal? Check my signature for a link to get you started in the right direction. Plants look nice and big, here's to hoping for a girl...

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Back
Top Bottom