Greetings fellow herb enthusiast

Kokekalo

420 Member
I finally registered, looking forward to learn a whole lot about cultivating my medicine. I’m trying to germinate 4 Granddaddy Purps and I’m so desperate to see some signs of life on my babies. I found myself checking my pots every two hours I need to stop lol.
I wish everyone a great day.

I finally registered, looking forward to learn a whole lot about cultivating my medicine. I’m trying to germinate 4 Granddaddy Purps and I’m so desperate to see some signs of life on my babies. I found myself checking my pots every two hours I need to stop lol.

:welcome:
this is a great place to start!

Welcome to the forum @Kokekalo :welcome:

I throw my seeds into a cup of water for 24 hours, and then into a moist paper towel, and I have to spray the towel to keep it moist until I see a tap root about a half inch to 3 quarters of an inch and into seedling starter mix...but that's me :goodluck:

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom