Greetings From Sacramento, CA

Reverend Kush

420 Member
I'm pretty much an early bird I typically start my day around 4:30 am and end at around 9:30 pm. I'm 55-years-old and have been vaping weed at night and using CBD during the day for about 15 months now for medical reasons chronic pain from permanent nerve damage, anxiety, depression and to help me stay asleep since I have sleep apnea and have to use a C-Pap machine so I don't stop breathing. I love using weed now every night for about the last 2 hours before retiring for the night unlike when I was young in my teens and early '20s I tried smoking weed a few times and hated it every time.

Now I'm very involved in the local growing and vending community where I'm known as Reverend Kush. In a "former life" I was a very Conservative Fundamentalist Christian Ordained Minister. One of my former parishioners who are also part of the local ganja community started calling me Reverend Kush and it stuck. I'm now also involved in local human rights and human dignity activism. However, I consider growing and distributing Medical Marijuana and Hemp Based CBD products my new ministry. My family owns Kula Hawaii where we focus completely on CBD and we to bases of operation both here in California and in Hawaii and we sell both on and offline and both wholesale and retail. The marijuana side of the business really has no name at this time. The CBD business was started because my daughter started using it for ulcerative colitis and had such excellent results that my son-in-law and his business partner started the business, but the partner was already learning about and dabbling in the marijuana and CBD business.

My son-in-law, daughter, and an adopted family member own Kula Hawaii and brought me on due to my connections and passion for medical marijuana and CBD. Don't get me wrong I am not against recreational use the truth is I'm just more interested and passionate about the medical benefits. I do occasionally vape just because I enjoy being high, I only vape flower typically hybrids so I get both the medical and recreational qualities.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Back
Top Bottom