Greetings to all

Let it grow 66

420 Member
High there .. first time outside grower here

I’m hoping someone can tell me if these pictures show that I have a hermaphrodite.

Attachments

• 3D05C72D-8BA5-4CE4-BFB4-661E7EC28406.jpeg
    3D05C72D-8BA5-4CE4-BFB4-661E7EC28406.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 42
  • ACF447D5-6340-4EAA-B800-48E491F78AE9.jpeg
    ACF447D5-6340-4EAA-B800-48E491F78AE9.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 46
:welcome: thats really small pictures, any chance of bigger size pics?
maybe @Pennywise knows?

i agree with penny but that first pic is wierd. lol looks like a sack while there is hair lol

Thank you Pennywise .. we took out all the males as soon as we noticed they were male .. but today I noticed these little pods in the buds and thought they might be seeds
if the "pods" have trichomes like yours they are to my knowledge usually a female calyx

i agree with penny but that first pic is wierd. lol looks like a sack while there is hair lol
MY sac has hairs. Ehhhem.
Did I say that out loud? Sorry.

THIS IS A MALE PLANT, all day long:
1598579619035.png

That is not your plant.
But, I see some 'nanners' on your plant.
What is a nanner?

Female cannabis plants that end up exhibiting male qualities during the flowering stage are called “nanners.” The bi-gender earned its rather hip moniker due to the banana-like appearance of its small growths. These yellow or lime green protrusions crop up among buds, often growing in groups like a bunch of bananas.
Nanners are the beginning of becoming a hermie.

What causes them?
- Too much heat
- Excessive pruning or fractures
- Pest infestation
- Humidity (powder mildew(
- Nute deficiency and nute burn
- Inconsistent light schedules, or light leaks during 'night'

In other words ... stress.

Search on this site or google for 'nanners' to learn more.

Note that some strains are more likely to nanner up. I see them in my garden on occasion; sometimes trimmers find a seed or two but not enough to worry about.

:welcome:

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom