Growing 6 Plants - Vegging For 4 Months

Thanks lady v. Well i did the quick dry again in the microwave. No need in wasting some good bud. It got me a pretty good high. So im flushing this plant out and after the next watering im gona chop some off. I know i should flush longer but i dont want more amber colored trichomes. So ill chop off the ends and work my way in with my loop to see if everything is ready if i not ill leave the unrip ones to finish up. So I'm gonna water it tomorrow and wait a few more days then chop and dry them the right way.

Oh and i planted one of the seeds for the hell of it.

Hey man hows it going? I see you are going to harvvest now too? Excellent. How was everything?

Thanks lady v. Well i did the quick dry again in the microwave. No need in wasting some good bud. It got me a pretty good high. So im flushing this plant out and after the next watering im gona chop some off. I know i should flush longer but i dont want more amber colored trichomes. So ill chop off the ends and work my way in with my loop to see if everything is ready if i not ill leave the unrip ones to finish up. So I'm gonna water it tomorrow and wait a few more days then chop and dry them the right way.

Oh and i planted one of the seeds for the hell of it.

That sounds like a good plan. Just wondering did you let the seed dry out? It will be interesting to see the difference between the two seeds :) if you didn't :blushsmile: Doing a grate job !!!
:high-five:

I know that feeling about the electric bill. I have managed to keep mine around 250.00. Did you know that your hot water tank counts for 1/3 of your electric? I turn mine off during the day when I am not needing it and at night. It cut my bill down 56.00 and after my roommates are gone she has kids my bill should drop down a bit more. I know my stress level will. :) Everything is locked up for the grow stuff and three of us have the key. Her brother-in-law is a state policeman. I am legal but, it still makes me uncomfortable. I still feel like I am doing something wrong.

I didnt even know you were suppose to dry them out. But then again i should of known cause i have to dry out my chili seeds before i put them in the ground.

LOL.. blame it on being impatient and just had to pop the next seed...:)

Yes you can scrog outside but I wouldnt since its effectiveness lies with indoor use. It is used indoors to maximize light to the canopy but outdoors the light to the canopy is already maximized its the freakin sun haha. I could see it used to keep the height down but a ordinary tomato trelis can be used for that purpose. Id subscribe to your journal to see a outdoor scrog though. I enjoy the low profile it gives the plants. It sure would be filled with buds. Try it.

Just asking for future grow. I plan on starting my own outside grow in May. Thanks.

I don't see why it would not work. If I lived ware I could grow outside I would!!! I would try it. It would be no different than doing a flux out side :)

Back
Top Bottom