Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Oh shit my bad y'all update!!! Finally broke open a jar after about 5 weeks! And no shit I never did take that test note and pop it in and let it keep on curing! Lmao I held my own and smoke my roaches up so I don't waste and that shits cure longer and here's five week result!

Sour G "aka in my own words "devil's fire"! Lmao

That pile there is 28.67 G
I can honestly take either a small nug the size of a pea put it in my bowl too good long drags hold it in caugh."but the good deep skunk cough" the shit out eyes watering like a mother fucker. Or roll a joint literally old school pinner ain't even got to smoke half of it and good. Frfr I leave the house after I smoke my bowl walk to the bus stop take less than a minute get on the bus go to work take my lunch about 10:30 and still got a slight buzz still feel it... This is on everything.

20231105_160408.jpg

20231105_160357.jpg

20231105_160333.jpg

20231105_160322.jpg

20231105_160232.jpg

20231105_160214.jpg

20231105_160128.jpg

Oh shit my bad y'all update!!! Finally broke open a jar after about 5 weeks! And no shit I never did take that test note and pop it in and let it keep on curing! Lmao I held my own and smoke my roaches up so I don't waste and that shits cure longer and here's five week result!

Sour G "aka in my own words "devil's fire"! Lmao

That pile there is 28.67 G
I can honestly take either a small nug the size of a pea put it in my bowl too good long drags hold it in caugh."but the good deep skunk cough" the shit out eyes watering like a mother fucker. Or roll a joint literally old school pinner ain't even got to smoke half of it and good. Frfr I leave the house after I smoke my bowl walk to the bus stop take less than a minute get on the bus go to work take my lunch about 10:30 and still got a slight buzz still feel it... This is on everything.

20231105_160408.jpg

20231105_160357.jpg

20231105_160333.jpg

20231105_160322.jpg

20231105_160232.jpg

20231105_160214.jpg

20231105_160128.jpg
Nice nugs

About to go up and look and get some pics. I'm wondering if I should top before or after transplant.. Really don't need them all that tall for I am scrogging I only want a total of six branches each plant and I'm already at that point and that's cutting off the two bottom nodes. I don't like the bottom beginner nodes I don't think they get as strong.

When I top my marijuana plants I like to use my fingers and pinch it it makes them heal faster other than cutting them with a pair of scissors at least in my opinion they always bounce back rather quickly especially if all their conditions are met like now. Except for the Northern light Auto I can't do nothing with its humidity every time I turn on the Vicks my cord breaker cuts off. So the Northern light Auto will go with the flow until I get another humidifier the same as I got for my 2x4 which is working out perfectly... And it's a lot easier adding water with this humidifier once daily I'm good I like to put water in it though before I go to work I feel it all the way up to the fill line and then when I get home before bed I do the same thing again and I bump the timer to 24 hours so it don't cut off because it does count down from 24 they need to cut off on its own I found out.. pretty good humidifier even better once I get my two hoses to connect to it I will run a 2 inch plastic flexible pipe straight to my tent instead of letting my 4-in duct suck it in..

Hey man.....it's been a joy diggin back through these threads. I gotta say homeskillet..... You know your shit 💯 I wanna be your neighbor man!! Haha Thanks for sharing the knowledge!! 😎✌️

Hey man.....it's been a joy diggin back through these threads. I gotta say homeskillet..... You know your shit 💯 I wanna be your neighbor man!! Haha Thanks for sharing the knowledge!! 😎✌️
You got it brother glad you came and enjoy yourself and learned shit...

Back
Top Bottom