Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

For pests or silica?
Well I don't have pest and I didn't know it carried silica in it I was just curious to why some people add it to their dirt and I got a whole bag of it sitting at the house didn't know if it would help it or not adding that shit to my dirt just curious if I could do without it don't really need it just wondering..

So I cannot wait to get home because I am transplanting and getting three 7 gallon pots ready and my scrog net set up for my 2x4! What a fun evening and day it's going to be I cannot wait... I don't know why I love gardening so much it's always been in my blood. Ever since I was 11 years old and put six pot seeds on top of the roof and they all got burnt up. Comes back then I didn't know shit and I figured the rain would take care of them boy was I wrong.. lmao

Well I don't have pest and I didn't know it carried silica in it I was just curious to why some people add it to their dirt and I got a whole bag of it sitting at the house didn't know if it would help it or not adding that shit to my dirt just curious if I could do without it don't really need it just wondering..
Some folks say it will add silica and maybe it does over time, but it didn't make any difference when I tried it and it just made for a really dusty rootball at harvest! And it only kills pests when it's dry which your soil rarely is. You can give it a shot if you want but I wouldn't bank on it being necessary.

Some folks say it will add silica and maybe it does over time, but it didn't make any difference when I tried it and it just made for a really dusty rootball at harvest! And it only kills pests when it's dry which your soil rarely is. You can give it a shot if you want but I wouldn't bank on it being necessary.
Thanks brother I was just curious on it I also heard that some people do it to get their pH to 7.. but I don't have to worry about the pH either.. thank God on that one I really hated doing that shit pH meter and all that every time but I always did get it spot on when I did use the pH meter I always had my water it's sitting at like but no need to get on all of that since I don't have to worry about it. Next pictures you seen will be transplanted and topped with a scrog net. I can't wait to see their little arms start reaching just so I can tie them down.. I still got over 2,000 brand new bread ties and the strong ones.

I should have no problems throughout this grow Trigon already know what's up and what's going down I got my humidity to wherever I'm going at if I need my humidity lower all I got to do is raise my exhaust more. Poor little Auto she been sitting at 37% humidity ain't nothing I can do about it I can't keep her underneath the Duncan cup forever. So she's going to have to hold out until I get $49 to get the same kind of humidifier I got for my other grow tent cuz it's working out perfectly. I do believe their root bound or close to it in those cuts I'm starting to get rolled leaves like somebody's ruffled them in their hands which tells me that the roots are expanding and calling for more room.. not all is getting ruffled leaves for some reason the one black sugar the smaller one filled its roots up a lot more than the others a lot quicker. But now the other two is called up Roots out the ass coming out the bottom so yeah they ready for the transplant and all I got to do is take a razor blade and cut the cut easy peasy lemon squeezy will not affect them one bit because it's so damn easy...

And honestly my final three weeks of flower I always love dropping a humidity down close to 28% to 32% which cakes them with more and more trichomes. I have found that one of marijuana's defense when you lower the humidity in late flower that is causes more trichome production

found you

I cannot wait to start that I was thinking about getting this it's 8 gal and it's fabric! I think it would be a perfect fit in the 2x4 I will probably get a bag of sohum and a bag of ocean forest to fill that bad Mama jama up!
Accept this time when I put my dirt in I will do a layer of dirt a layer of perlite layer of dirt layer of perlite so forth and so on so every 3 in it will have a 1-in layer of perlite

Screenshot_20230107-150959_Amazon Shopping.jpg
I know im late here but have you ever thought of trying a s.i.p ? Or earthbox to grow in?!?

Here you go with the plus 58 from the first Northern light Auto as of right now with the three black sugars sitting in jars not ready to cure yet I got them ready they'll be ready for jar tomorrow but anyways 386.97 G is where I'm at right now! I mean come on y'all see my autos if I don't have 67 G between those two plants there's something wrong which means I've met my goal!! Yeh me I have 1 lb of free and clear medical grade marijuana!

20240310_203615.jpg

20240310_202653.jpg

20240310_193538.jpg

20240310_192036.jpg

20240310_192503.jpg

Here you go with the plus 58 from the first Northern light Auto as of right now with the three black sugars sitting in jars not ready to cure yet I got them ready they'll be ready for jar tomorrow but anyways 386.97 G is where I'm at right now! I mean come on y'all see my autos if I don't have 67 G between those two plants there's something wrong which means I've met my goal!! Yeh me I have 1 lb of free and clear medical grade marijuana!

20240310_203615.jpg

20240310_202653.jpg

20240310_193538.jpg

20240310_192036.jpg

20240310_192503.jpg
Congratulations on reaching your target, looks good happy days 🙂

Back
Top Bottom