Growing For The Wifey! First Timer Here - OG Hero & Super Lemon Haze

Re: Growing for the wifey! first timer here. og herojuana and super lemon haze

Ill do that jay. But ill do it an inch at a time to see how they react. I had curl on that slh until i raised it. I have 2 2700k 47w cfls now, do you think those would help with the situation without having to worry about heat? I know theyre for flower but more light is better than not enough right? Thanks bro! :)

Ill do that jay. But ill do it an inch at a time to see how they react. I had curl on that slh until i raised it. I have 2 2700k 47w cfls now, do you think those would help with the situation without having to worry about heat? I know theyre for flower but more light is better than not enough right? Thanks bro! :)

Yes be very careful not to burn or stress them...if the slh is doing fine maybe you can leave the light where it is and just raise the plant with the weak stem a little by placing something under its pot...just keep an eye on it to look for any signs of stress

Im glad someones thinking in this room! Ill blame it on monday and not being done my first cup of coffee! Haha i will do as you suggest as soon as i get home! Thank you :)

Well, as of last night ive gone over the $800 mark to grow two plants. They better be females!! This shit aint cheap to start is it?! But on a happy note, ill never be out of smoke again! :woohoo:

Well, as of last night ive gone over the $800 mark to grow two plants. They better be females!! This shit aint cheap to start is it?! But on a happy note, ill never be out of smoke again! :woohoo:
Think of it as an investment...once you have all your goodies the following grows will be relatively cheap:thumb:

Ans since my og should be ready right around xmas or new years im getting a nice new bong for xmas! Ill probably buy the ol lady a nice vaporizer too! Then at tax time i think itll be time for another tent. Then i can have one for veg and one for flowering :)

See, i can think after ive had my coffee!! Hahaha!! :geek:

Well, another upgrade is in effect...Ive decided to add two more ingredients to my earth juice nute tea line up.

Hygrozyme and hi brix

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone have an answer to this?....When is a plant actually considered in its "veg" stage? Node number? Leaf numbers? Days from sprout?

Welalin nitaps!

Soon as it's popped out the surface snd on a light schedule with over 12 hours light it's vegging
Until u the god of the sun decide to turn back it's clock and force it into flower

Side note...... Slh....... Super super easy on the nutes all the way through. Ul regret it otherwise :)

Got home this eveninv and my og hero wasnt looking too heroic :( It was leaned over on the side of the cup its in so i propped it up with a couple of zip ties. I panicked! Its standing up now and i got it closer to the light. Pics tomorrow :-/

Here are some pics...some good, some not so good. She looked fine this morning. Thanks alex!
IMG_20131105_034117.jpg
IMG_20131105_033959.jpg
IMG_20131105_033950.jpg
IMG_20131105_033940.jpg
IMG_20131104_193017.jpg
IMG_20131104_192945.jpg

I lifted the hero anout 4" closer to the light as per advice i was given so i hope that works. The slh is kickin ass and the hero is doing well except for that damn stem! What can i do besides getting her closer to the light? I watered last night with phd water and ive decided to transplant into 1 gallon containers with a mix of happy frog and ocean forest. Ill probably do about 25% perlite and a lil lime and bat guano dressed in. The reason for the cut with perlite is because happy frog is known to compact and itll give me more opportunity to feed with the tea im gonna brew.
I hope everyone has a great day and a lil help would be lovely! :peace: :)

Soon as it's popped out the surface snd on a light schedule with over 12 hours light it's vegging
Until u the god of the sun decide to turn back it's clock and force it into flower

Side note...... Slh....... Super super easy on the nutes all the way through. Ul regret it otherwise :)

Thanks for the advice bro! Does that same advice apply even if im going totally organic? :)

The leaning may just be the small weak stem at that age is unable to hold the weight of the leaves above :)

Thanks mono, youve made me feel a bit better but nobody want to see that! Is there anything else i can do to toughen them up? Id really appreciate some tips right now lol :thanks:

Sup,dirtysteve.She will be just fine.Maybe a small fan blowing on her will bulk up her stem.Idk just something to try.

Thanks jimmy i appreciate your help and trying to make me feel better and actually she looked a bit better this morning but shes gonna have help staying upright until i transplant. I do have my air cleaner blowing on them both right now but she still toppled over. Im just glad the soil aint too deep or shed have been at a complete 90° in the pot.
I really appreciate you and everyone else on this site. Thanks again bud :) :peace:

Thanks mono, youve made me feel a bit better but nobody want to see that! Is there anything else i can do to toughen them up? Id really appreciate some tips right now lol :thanks:

Manually wiggle the stem a little bit every couple of hours. Or train a very gentle fan onto them.

Back
Top Bottom