Growing For The Wifey! First Timer Here - OG Hero & Super Lemon Haze

Re: Growing for the wifey! first timer here. og herojuana and super lemon haze

Have you grown organically before Steve? You seem to know quite a lot about it :)

Haha!! Ive grown basil once, does that count? Im an avid reader mono so doing the research was actually enjoyable (kinda relaxes me :)). Ive been all over the organic forums and websites reading and studying as much as my lil brain can take. Im just taking what ive learned and "chancing" it. Theres really so much to the organic style of growing cannabis and i just hope i can one day be good enough to actually give to others what ive been given here in the way of orvanic growing! I honestly feel its the way to go! Mother nature never synthesized chemicals in a factory so why would i try to change that?

(Sorry about the rant:)) :peace: brother

Good morning Steve, How's your saggy girl doing this morning? Hopefully the breeze and brace is helping. I used great white and molasses on my last grow and think it helped the plants a lot.:morenutes::peace:

No problem dirty. The foliars doc is using are custom tailored to work alongside the hi brix kit he offers all the math has been done for you you just have to follow directions to pass the class with his stuff. He mentioned in my thread that you can use a diluted compost tea to foliar with which works good.

Is the hi brix you purchased the earth juice molasses?
If I may suggest going with another base soil ffof is good and will produce good results it is a little better for outdoors imo.

I would look for another high quality base. And keep the happy frog and use it maybe 25 percent. or not at all.

my daughter just woke up got to run.
be back later.

It is the earth juice molasses, why? And where were you a few weeks ago?! Lol i have the sil so im gonna use it for now. Will it be that bad if i do? (Mistake #1...result: lesson learned)

I should have joined this site when i saw it. Its pretty much where i got all my info!

Well, good luck with your lil babe :) youre a good man :thanks::thumb:

Good morning Steve, How's your saggy girl doing this morning? Hopefully the breeze and brace is helping. I used great white and molasses on my last grow and think it helped the plants a lot.:morenutes::peace:

Good morning m'lady! :)
Well, when i left the house she was looking a lot better actually. I watered with my superthrive solution last night and put her closer to the light and i think that helped!
Im gonna transplant probably tomorrow night and water with the superthrive solution again and inoculate with the great white. I hope she heals cuz i was stressing out (still am kinda). Thanks for your concern! :love::peace:

The EJ molasses is good i just wouldn't use it now. The catalyst is good enough to pair up with the great white right now. Toward the end of flower you can start using the molasses but I like to go light on the stuff.

The EJ molasses is good i just wouldn't use it now. The catalyst is good enough to pair up with the great white right now. Toward the end of flower you can start using the molasses but I like to go light on the stuff.

Thank you so much shot. I know you have a new baby but will you adopt me? Im already potty trained! Hahahaha!!
Seriously tho, i hope to learn a lot from you if youll have the patience (which im sure can get a lil expended due to the new baby).
I wish id have done more research before i jumped in. Thanks again bud :peace:

Thank you so much shot. I know you have a new baby but will you adopt me? Im already potty trained! Hahahaha!!
Seriously tho, i hope to learn a lot from you if youll have the patience (which im sure can get a lil expended due to the new baby).
I wish id have done more research before i jumped in. Thanks again bud :peace:

Lmao dirty! Your fine just set some attainable goals and crush em.
You have done some homework from the sound of things.

Lmao dirty! Your fine just set some attainable goals and crush em.
You have done some homework from the sound of things.

Finally got in contact with doc too. Still waiting on the response to whether i can split it up into say 2 different uses cuz im only growing two plants at a time.

Pretty huh? :)
IMG_20131105_143314.JPG

From what I understand its a sign of youth- the symetry disappears as they grow.

Well, last night i mixed up my new soil! Everything will be ready for transplant tonight :)
How high up the stem should i bring the new soil? It would help my og cuz shes having a bit of a hard time keeping upright.
Im gonna be using distilled water with some catalyst and great white myco
Should i water the soil before putting her in or wait til after?
If i use superthrive will that kill the fungi/bacteria? Id like to use it to reduce the stress levels.
Will the combination of happy frog and great white be too much myco?
Thanks everyone and i hope you all have a fantastic day!

IMG_20131106_034257.jpg
IMG_20131106_034249.jpg
IMG_20131106_034242.jpg
IMG_20131106_034236.jpg

A lil peak. The og has a internode? Pics blurry but its there :)

I think they are like a tomato and if you bury the stem it grows roots. I had leggy girls last time and covered about 1-2 inches of stem to shorten them and they did fine.
You're babies are looking lovely this morning- they will shock you with how much they grow when they get room to spread out!

Back
Top Bottom