Growing For The Wifey! First Timer Here - OG Hero & Super Lemon Haze

Re: Growing for the wifey! first timer here. og herojuana and super lemon haze

Alex is a TOP bloke Steve :) Loads of experience and ALWAYS willing to help.........take heed my friend :) :love::peace:

Thanks for the big up oz :) but really I'm constantly learning every day
I try to pass on what I do no as best as I can

Stevie..... With the height thing are u going to be doing much or any training? If u are mate u could easly keep the hight down of even the most sativa domm. I should read back n see what ur plans are. Iv only grew slh in a Scrog so can't comment on hight if untrained. I suspect they can get leggy though. Both grows iv kept them less than 2ft from soil through training

Remember wen the time comes...... Easy easy easy on the nutes :)

Stevo....hit the middle ground between Alex and LA is my advice. You can grow like Alex AND, using your scrog, train like LA :) Best of both worlds mate :) :)

Flat Scrog is best IMO not a daft v Scrog like iv implemented in my current grow lol

I think u would maybe benifit from flicking threw my previous grow. U wouldn't have to read the million pages lol the piks are quite detailed and there every couple pages usually. It's how I'm growing again in my next run. It's the middle link in my signiture

<------is PANICING!!!!!! :( HELP!
Got home last night and this is what i saw. The og loved it, the slh, not so much! Burned?
IMG_20131108_034342.jpg
IMG_20131108_034329.jpg
IMG_20131108_034236.jpg
IMG_20131108_034222.jpg

Stevo....hit the middle ground between Alex and LA is my advice. You can grow like Alex AND, using your scrog, train like LA :) Best of both worlds mate :) :)

I might not have an slh to scrog bro :( have a looksie please

Flat Scrog is best IMO not a daft v Scrog like iv implemented in my current grow lol

I think u would maybe benifit from flicking threw my previous grow. U wouldn't have to read the million pages lol the piks are quite detailed and there every couple pages usually. It's how I'm growing again in my next run. It's the middle link in my signiture

Help! :(

Hell yeah! That awesome jimmy! Im gonna do that tonight :) Glad you checked in for sure. I drilled plenty of holes on the bottom and some around the sides but only at the bottom.
One question tho...do i have to worry if some of the plastic stays on the inside of the pot?
Thanks bud :)

Help!

I generally transplant to the same depth, unless I've had root problems or something. Planting them to the same depth will do your little ones fine.

If you wish to plant them deeper, cut off the leaves that will be buried before planting.

Help!

Shit, mate. That doesn't look good. Are the pots wet? Or TOO wet ?

Shit, mate. That doesn't look good. Are the pots wet? Or TOO wet ?

I should have taken pics of the pot. There are holes all the way around. I watered both plants the same amount. The other one looks fine as you can see. I used a 1/4 tsp of superthrive and a tsp of ej catalyst. Other than that the water was distilled with smart water mixed in (ca/mg fortified drinking water) could it be the happy frog is too hot? Grrrrrr!!!!!! I hate not knowing >:-/
Those measurements were per gallon of water. Each plant got a gallon (theyre in 5 gal pots)

Just transplant shock? Both pots drained less than 30% so its not over watered :-/
Im gonna germ another one just in case....DAMNIT!!!!

A GALLON????? EACH??? I'm no expert mate but sounds WAY over the top. Putting it in perspective, LA waters Gert with 2-3 LITRES. Leave them WITHOUT watering for a while mate......that would be my advice. Hopefully someone better qualified than me will jump in soon. Don't panic just yet though mate, one of the 420 GURUS will save the day :)

A GALLON????? EACH??? I'm no expert mate but sounds WAY over the top. Putting it in perspective, LA waters Gert with 2-3 LITRES. Leave them WITHOUT watering for a while mate......that would be my advice. Hopefully someone better qualified than me will jump in soon. Don't panic just yet though mate, one of the 420 GURUS will save the day :)

And hes in 5 gal pots? I thought you had to water til there was 30% of the water coming out the bottom? Its still nice and green tho. A couple of leaves on the bottom were turning brown so i cut off the brown part (half of those leaves were still green, just the brown part came off)
A gallon is 3.79 litres

Yep, LAs Gert is in a 20ltr/5gal pot. Run off is one thing but over watering another. I wish I could call on my experience to help but I don't have any....only what I've read and studied mate. But I'm pretty sure you've over watered buddy. Jut leave them and see what happens.

And hes in 5 gal pots? I thought you had to water til there was 30% of the water coming out the bottom? Its still nice and green tho. A couple of leaves on the bottom were turning brown so i cut off the brown part (half of those leaves were still green, just the brown part came off)
A gallon is 3.79 litres
Regards de-foliation, Alex, LA, Cultivator, Jay.......all those guy will advise on that. Just don't be over zealous. Best advice I've received so far is "don't kill them with love". These are tough little buggers in their natural environment mate :)

Yep, LAs Gert is in a 20ltr/5gal pot. Run off is one thing but over watering another. I wish I could call on my experience to help but I don't have any....only what I've read and studied mate. But I'm pretty sure you've over watered buddy. Jut leave them and see what happens.

Reps for ya bro for trying to help me feel better...its not working right now tho lol

Honest mate, these little girls live the hard life in all sorts of tough places so a little over watering is NOT going to kill them unless you totally drown them! Are they in drip trays? If so, take them out of ANY standing water and give the excess in the pots somewhere to drain too. Try to chill Steve, you're supposed to enjoy it mate, not stress lol :):peace:

Just going out for half hour mate. Be back soon :) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom