Growing For The Wifey! First Timer Here - OG Hero & Super Lemon Haze

Re: Growing for the wifey! first timer here. og herojuana and super lemon haze

Smell and look the same until flowering :)

Gee thanks mono! I was hoping that someone would say "nope, only the females have that smell!"
Hahaha, no worries friend, ill get over it :) thanks for looking out!

Well, good news, the og is standing on her own and he stem seems a lot thicker! :)
Here are some pics. Theyre in their final home. Checked them this morning and the seem to have taken the transplant just fine. I watered with smart water (for the cal mag) and distilled with superthrive, earth juice catalyst and great white myco.
Enjoy and tips/comments are always welcome :)
Have a wonderful day and thanks!
IMG_20131107_034049.jpg
IMG_20131107_033959.jpg
IMG_20131107_033931.jpg

Hell yeah! That awesome jimmy! Im gonna do that tonight :) Glad you checked in for sure. I drilled plenty of holes on the bottom and some around the sides but only at the bottom.
One question tho...do i have to worry if some of the plastic stays on the inside of the pot?
Thanks bud :)

Stevo, Stevo, Stevo.........Howdy doooody mate :) Took me a while but I'm here now buddy :) Great start :bravo: Hope it all continues in the same way mate :) You've got the BEST help available here on 420 :) GREATEST COMMUNITY ON PLANET EARTH :thumb: :circle-of-love: :420:

Looks like they loved the transplant- no shock at all! Looking good Steve!:thumb:

Stevo, Stevo, Stevo.........Howdy doooody mate :) Took me a while but I'm here now buddy :) Great start :bravo: Hope it all continues in the same way mate :) You've got the BEST help available here on 420 :) GREATEST COMMUNITY ON PLANET EARTH :thumb: :circle-of-love: :420:

OZ, you the friendliest cheeriest person ive never met! Lol Im really glad to have all yall for help and guidance when i need it! :)

See sick Stevie looking great mate :)

Do you see a similarity between yours and what i have at this stage? Crom what im seeing your leaves are a lot thinner than mine. Will mine thin out over time?
Right now i dont see mine looking like yours but it may be too early?

Hey mate....yes my leaves are thinner.... I think there are a few phono types of super lemon haze. My last grow I had one more sativa dominant than the other. The two iv got now are pretty much identical. I think u may have a slightly less sativa Dom (more indica)
Looks healthy though n my more indica one last grow yielded heavier than the sativa one

Hey mate....yes my leaves are thinner.... I think there are a few phono types of super lemon haze. My last grow I had one more sativa dominant than the other. The two iv got now are pretty much identical. I think u may have a slightly less sativa Dom (more indica)
Looks healthy though n my more indica one last grow yielded heavier than the sativa one

So maybe i wont be fighting height as much? Lol
Thanks for getting back to me Alex :)

Back
Top Bottom