Growing For The Wifey! First Timer Here - OG Hero & Super Lemon Haze

Re: Growing for the wifey! first timer here. og herojuana and super lemon haze

This is what I do to brace young seedlings
image3828.jpg

I try to take the most relevant pics for right now cuz theyre not the most exciting to look at just yet! Thanks jay! :) ill start taking them for the looks when theyre much prettuer! :)

Manually wiggle the stem a little bit every couple of hours. Or train a very gentle fan onto them.

Wiggle the stem huh? Youre a braver man than me sir! Ill wait til im a lil saltier to try something like that lol I do have a fan trained on them right now. Its quite gentle as well, its an air cleaner turned o ly on #1

The blue solo cup produces larger buds...

Nah just kidding:)...that's all I had

...sorry for the sideways pic by the way

Sounds like a good theory! Hahahaha!!:rofl:
Like when i was younger someone told me to get good weed you pour jack daniels instead of water :rofl::geek:

I'm not big on organic as I don't really no anything about organic.
I think Dutch dragon had a bad episode with organic tomato feed... Badly burnt everything.
If ur using nutes of any kind on slh I'd start at 15-20% when time comes and I'd bet ul never go over 75% of the stated dose
If u browse older slh grows there's lots of lockouts n overdoses.
My Dutch pro nutes state 3-5ml per litre. My girls get 3ml per 1.5litre

I'm not big on organic as I don't really no anything about organic.
I think Dutch dragon had a bad episode with organic tomato feed... Badly burnt everything.
If ur using nutes of any kind on slh I'd start at 15-20% when time comes and I'd bet ul never go over 75% of the stated dose
If u browse older slh grows there's lots of lockouts n overdoses.
My Dutch pro nutes state 3-5ml per litre. My girls get 3ml per 1.5litre

Ill do that, thank you alex. Im really gonna let them tell me what they want most of the time. I appteciate all your feedback, trust me!!
On another note, do you have any experience with og's? Or know anyone who does who wouldnt mind me sneaking in for a looksy? racecar :)

IMG_20131018_130044.jpg

Im using earth juice. I have those and hygrozyme and hi brix on the way

Update 17,000,000... Just ordered some earth juice cal/mag and some clonex rooting compound. I already have the superthrive but i just wanna be extra sure my tops will live long enough to show their sex :peace:

Yeah dirtysteve. sorry for the delay on responding. that tea I made would be more suited to a plant going into flower.

I really like the earth juice catalyst as my base for teas. I wouldn't give the plants any tea yet I would wait until the roots have sunk in a little more.

whats your water source?
I was trying to use tap for awhile and everything started going bad. I use ro water now supplemented with ca/mg.

Right now I would try and feed hardly anything except for maybe your catalyst and a mychorrizae product. I would look for a powder since it will be water soluble and it will spread throughout the medium much better this way.

When your plants are bigger that tea recipe came out kick ass though and everything is standing tall after it. so a week before flower it would be safe to use the tea I made diluted down of course.

Hope your having a good weekend

You can get everything you need at amazon.com dude! You planning to grow? Soil or hydro? Organic? Pick one til youre good at it. Im still new but there are plenty of people kn here who are more than willing to help! Its a great site :welcome::420:

Yeah dirtysteve. sorry for the delay on responding. that tea I made would be more suited to a plant going into flower.

I really like the earth juice catalyst as my base for teas. I wouldn't give the plants any tea yet I would wait until the roots have sunk in a little more.

whats your water source?
I was trying to use tap for awhile and everything started going bad. I use ro water now supplemented with ca/mg.

Right now I would try and feed hardly anything except for maybe your catalyst and a mychorrizae product. I would look for a powder since it will be water soluble and it will spread throughout the medium much better this way.

When your plants are bigger that tea recipe came out kick ass though and everything is standing tall after it. so a week before flower it would be safe to use the tea I made diluted down of course.

Hope your having a good weekend

Thanks for getting back to me shot! :) Well, right now im using just ph'd distilled water as i have not begun feeding but when i do start ill be using cal/mag in the water and sometimes "smart water" (its drinking wated fortified with calcium and magnesium) Ive added hi brix, calmag and hygrozyme to that ej line up you see above but i plan on making the tea you use.
What about a good foliar spray? Ive seen a few on docs forum. Are those "all purpose"?
Ive decided to go 50/50 ffof and happy frog (with mycos) i plan on using great white mycorrhizae. Would that be too much on the fungi/bacteria front?
I really appreciate your help dude...i mean that :thanks::adore:

Thanks for getting back to me shot! :) Well, right now im using just ph'd distilled water as i have not begun feeding but when i do start ill be using cal/mag in the water and sometimes "smart water" (its drinking wated fortified with calcium and magnesium) Ive added hi brix, calmag and hygrozyme to that ej line up you see above but i plan on making the tea you use.
What about a good foliar spray? Ive seen a few on docs forum. Are those "all purpose"?
Ive decided to go 50/50 ffof and happy frog (with mycos) i plan on using great white mycorrhizae. Would that be too much on the fungi/bacteria front?
I really appreciate your help dude...i mean that :thanks::adore:

Have you grown organically before Steve? You seem to know quite a lot about it :)

No problem dirty. The foliars doc is using are custom tailored to work alongside the hi brix kit he offers all the math has been done for you you just have to follow directions to pass the class with his stuff. He mentioned in my thread that you can use a diluted compost tea to foliar with which works good.

Is the hi brix you purchased the earth juice molasses?
If I may suggest going with another base soil ffof is good and will produce good results it is a little better for outdoors imo.

I would look for another high quality base. And keep the happy frog and use it maybe 25 percent. or not at all.

my daughter just woke up got to run.
be back later.

Back
Top Bottom