Growing For The Wifey! First Timer Here - OG Hero & Super Lemon Haze

Re: Growing for the wifey! first timer here. og herojuana and super lemon haze

Hey steve ok you over watered! You use the water till you see some run off method later when your girls are established. Im in 20 ltr pots and water/feed with 2-3 ltrs max. No run off most of time. Also if transplanting into soil with nutes in, dont be adding anymore! So sounds like a tripple whamy, transplant shock (mild), over feed, (mildish) overwatered big time. Let your pot go dry! She should muddle through just let her do her thing.

Hey steve ok you over watered! You use the water till you see some run off method later when your girls are established. Im in 20 ltr pots and water/feed with 2-3 ltrs max. No run off most of time. Also if transplanting into soil with nutes in, dont be adding anymore! So sounds like a tripple whamy, transplant shock (mild), over feed, (mildish) overwatered big time. Let your pot go dry! She should muddle through just let her do her thing.

I needed to hear that from someone lime you LA!! *phew* i wont water for a while. I gave the catalyst because i used the myco during the transplant. Thank you so much for checking!! :)
Oh, and i did the "poor mans airpot" thing last night too. Drilled a bunch of 1/4" holes all the way around so it should dry up a lil quicker. Hope she forgives my ignorance lol
Thanks again bro!

There you go mate.......Gods own gardener giving you the heads up :) Cheers LA, you ARE the man :Namaste: :adore:

There you go mate.......Gods own gardener giving you the heads up :) Cheers LA, you ARE the man :Namaste: :adore:

You guys are the best! Through all my studies i didnt catch the part about runoff after establishment. LA and OZ to the rescue!! Lol
Thank you so much guys :)

Hope all is good with them mate.......remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :) I hope thats true of MJ too lol

I would leave out the super thrive next time and if you use it a drop per gallon nothing more at transplant.

Your plant will be fine just hold off on watering for a bit.

HEY Steve...no worries...just leave her alone for a bit and she will be fine

This is a good time to analyze what you could of done differently so you won't make.the same mistakes again. When I transplant from a solo cup to a pot I only water lightly (about 2-3 cups) around the root ball of the plant avoiding saturating the soil all around...then I let it dry out good to make those roots search for water in the new soil...I gradually increase the amount of water as the plant grows

Mistakes are part of the learning process and nothing to get bummed about. Think of it like this. You are now in college ....your main course is growing MJ...the mistakes are your payment for the course...soon you will graduate...with honors :thumb:

If it makes you feel any better heres a pic of a plant from my last grow...I lstd it...topped it and vegged it for well over 4 months. I put it into flower and within two weeks it all went to shit. I made some changes to improve my results but I overlooked a few other things. It never recovered...but I am smoking it right now :)

image4267.jpg

Thanks guys, i feel a lil better! Im hoping i get home tonight and she looks better. I installed the hps light so maybe thatll cheer her up a bit and like i told LA, i did the whole "poor mans" air pot thing. I drilled a bunch of holes in the side of the containers so hopefully she wont have to wait too long to dry out.
Thanks again! :)
+reps for shot and jay :)

Don't forget to take the drip trays away mate. Raise the pots OUT of any run off or standing water so its not being sucked back up :) :peace:

Sounds like u got it sust now mate. I echo the above comments. Ur probs looking a canny while before ul need to re water like + of a week

Good morning Steve. Excellent advise from everyone! These plants really like a lot of air around their roots. Glad you got it sorted out.:thumb:
A couple of my girls are starting day 6 of no water- have felt dry for days now and are still doing great.
Oh and don't worry if she doesn't grow much for a few days- she will resume when she is dry enough. :peace:

Hi Steve !

Glad you got the issue sorted :) Thanks to all the GREAT help and advice from the 420 heads here !

I transplanted 5 days ago and haven't watered them since ...

They are now in 10ltr pots and just after I transplanted they all got about 750ml-1ltr of water and haven't had ANY water since.

The soil in the top half of the pots is pretty much completely dry but the bottom half is still really moist. This is what you're looking for so the roots will search for the water nearer to the bottom of the pot which will give you a much better root system for the near future !

Just like everyone has said, do not water for atleast another 5 days and checking moisture daily.

Take a look at my thread if you get some spare time, I'm going to update it after work tonight and it would be nice to have you along the journey since we are at very similar stages in growth ! :)

Green wishes to you mate ... Hope the best for you ! :)

:love:

Welcome aboard good dr. and psycho! Glad to see more people in here to keep an eye on me :)
Im gon a keep off the pics for a bit but as it were i have questions all the time. I do have some answers too abeit from research and not experience. Im always happy to take advice/tip/trade secrets! :)
Again, welcome aboard and enjoy!! :welcome::peace:

@ dirty Stevie...... There is a section in the forums for "how to post ur avatar" (pik for member name)
Just thought I'd give u a heads up as I noticed u posted ur aviatar in one of the journals by mistake.
That's u by the old range rover right? Lol
How u doing ?

@ dirty Stevie...... There is a section in the forums for "how to post ur avatar" (pik for member name)
Just thought I'd give u a heads up as I noticed u posted ur aviatar in one of the journals by mistake.
How u doing ?

LMAO Alex. You mean Fizzys selfie? lol :rofl:

How u doing ?

lmfao

Back
Top Bottom