Growing For The Wifey! First Timer Here - OG Hero & Super Lemon Haze

Re: Growing for the wifey! first timer here. og herojuana and super lemon haze

Ive been thinking...could i raise the light to get that plant to stretch a bit? I wanna clone that top to find out the sex. Im gonna put it straight to 12/12. I have clonex but no rockwool...i do have jiffy pellets tho, will those work? Thanks :)

I would get some rapid rooters. I use to use Rockwool. But since I am in soil rooter plugs make more sense to me.

Sorry to see the transplant on that one not go so well.

Be cautious of who you follow here some offer sound advice some not so much. Imo I don't like to transplant seedlings to such a big pot right away. I like to get the plant a good root ball in a 1 gallon container before it goes anywhere. how was the root ball on that plant? My guess is it was underdeveloped and the few roots it did have got a little roughed up. Its all good mistakes are an important part of learning and we are here to help if needed. Just Keep it simple steve

I would get some rapid rooters. I use to use Rockwool. But since I am in soil rooter plugs make more sense to me.

Sorry to see the transplant on that one not go so well.

Be cautious of who you follow here some offer sound advice some not so much. Imo I don't like to transplant seedlings to such a big pot right away. I like to get the plant a good root ball in a 1 gallon container before it goes anywhere. how was the root ball on that plant? My guess is it was underdeveloped and the few roots it did have got a little roughed up. Its all good mistakes are an important part of learning and we are here to help if needed. Just Keep it simple steve

You know, i was gonna go into a 1 gal container but decided not to because i was gonna start lsting soon and i figured it would be a pain in the ass to go from the 1 to 5 gal. But like you said, lesson learned!
Actually shot, the roots on that plant were plentiful and white as white gets! A lil longer and it would have been root bound imo. I feel i made the right choice but i think she just didnt like how hot everything was when it was all said and done.
All im trying to do with that top clone is find out sex. If the slh diesnt make it and the og hero is a female ill keep the clone but if the slh makes it and turns out theyre both female im gonna chuck the clone/s.
I really appreciate you stopping by bud. Your advice is always taken and well recieved :)
I hope you have a wonderful day bud :thumb::thanks:

Hehehehe we did chuckle (last Paige)
Shotfires right. I think everyone try's to give there soundest possible advice. All be it sometimes in reality it may not be the correct way to go..... That said iv not noticed anything In particular here but u do see it on some grows.

Im not trying to be right or anything but his plant was standing a couple days ago and then its like poof be gone and its dead.
It sucks losing plants like this and gets expensive. Unless you have a whole heap of compost and a jar full o seeds.

Im not trying to be right or anything but his plant was standing a couple days ago and then its like poof be gone and its dead.
It sucks losing plants like this and gets expensive. Unless you have a whole heap of compost and a jar full o seeds.

Well, if this grow is a bust then im going with docs kit. Ill order the pro mix hp and the organic ewc. At least then ill have specific directions to follow :)
Ill be paying way more attention to whose advice i follow bro...you can bet on that!

Hehehehe we did chuckle (last Paige)
Shotfires right. I think everyone try's to give there soundest possible advice. All be it sometimes in reality it may not be the correct way to go..... That said iv not noticed anything In particular here but u do see it on some grows.

Thanks for kicking me when i was down ALEX lol!!! In my moment of grief you proceed to portray me as a discovery exhaust loving, cross dressing pervert lmao!!!
You sir...are twisted hahaha!!! :green_heart::allgood:

i take all advice , weigh it, then do what seems right for my ladies, that and google a lot, lol

Me too psycho but sometimes bad decisions are made and now i have to deal with the results. And like i told shottafire, im gonna pay way more close attention to whose advice i take...
This is why i might just go with doc buds high brix kit. It come with detailed and specific instructions and me knowing me, ill follow those directions to the letter! :)

Have some reps :)

Ditto that Alex :) How's she doing Stevo? :peace:

Back
Top Bottom