Growing Perpetual With SSgrower

Just curious. I use ladybugs to control aphids.......I'm a big fan.

Looks like a clover mite

I was just curious.

mitesredmites.jpg
Predator bugs also shit.... just a thought.

Ladybugs actually shit a lot, on your buds. Gotta weigh the cost/benefit of using bugs to kill bugs

Thinking of you SSg, good luck!
The office Mgr. said ok no more Fri-Sat-Sun work, the company will have Floaters until a regular attendant can be found for $10.60 hr.,Frick. She said Yesterday was Friday, did I sleep almost a week? Jesus

I found Knob Creek for $40.00 cash, 44 with a card. I got the last 2 bottles, until July 4th. That's my goal for sobriety trail after these 2 bottles of 9 year old, 100 proof bourbon, Cheers SS finished the last 11 plant run yesterday, thanks to Viperspectra & their KS2500 & KS3000 which was a "tester unit" I tested for Varerie @Viperspectra.
Vipar.jpg

I found Knob Creek for $40.00 cash, 44 with a card. I got the last 2 bottles, until July 4th. That's my goal for sobriety trail after these 2 bottles of 9 year old, 100 proof bourbon, Cheers SS finished the last 11 plant run yesterday, thanks to Viperspectra & their KS2500 & KS3000 which was a "tester unit" I tested for Varerie @Viperspectra.
Vipar.jpg
Hey SS, that's fantastic news!
🎉 It's so great to hear that your 11-plant grow was a success thanks for your great work and thanks for support. 😊
We're so glad that our lights helped you achieve a successful harvest, and we're thrilled to have contributed in some small way to your journey as a grower.

Still popping these, none taking so far,Dang SS
I have a vertical germinator now I am trying, weather here keeps going 4o degrees to 70 same 24 hr. period, fridge is broke, plumbing tore up too, no clients for a week, what gives.SS Oh, I did get a seedling to come up outta the coco, so theres that.SS

Still popping these, none taking so far,Dang SS
I have a vertical germinator now I am trying, weather here keeps going 4o degrees to 70 same 24 hr. period, fridge is broke, plumbing tore up too, no clients for a week, what gives.SS Oh, I did get a seedling to come up outta the coco, so theres that.SS

Back
Top Bottom