Growing problem

Mary rider

420 Member
Hello everyone the below plant is Mary and she is a over a month and half into flowering and recently one day it stopped consuming water with which I had to put and hole and drain the water thinking since she was drowning in the water and the top part of plant leaves started curling and then now almost all the leaves are drooping or curling and even the buds started curling ..I request any of you to help me get her back on track or save her and recover her ... I really don't have time to analyse because I already tried few things to help her but it didn't ... thank you

Attachments

• 15562595663923012740527617945784.jpg
    15562595663923012740527617945784.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 15562595986912028369806012916986.jpg
    15562595986912028369806012916986.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 15562596197465921343004844926565.jpg
    15562596197465921343004844926565.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 75
Hello everyone the below plant is Mary and she is a over a month and half into flowering and recently one day it stopped consuming water with which I had to put and hole and drain the water thinking since she was drowning in the water and the top part of plant leaves started curling and then now almost all the leaves are drooping or curling and even the buds started curling ..I request any of you to help me get her back on track or save her and recover her ... I really don't have time to analyse because I already tried few things to help her but it didn't ... thank you

:welcome: to the forum...

The first thing I noticed is that your plant is starved for light. Looking down at her, she needs at least 30W of LED light (from the wall!) per square foot of canopy. That's about 325W / m^2.

I can't say anything more, as we need more information. We don't know the specifics of how you are growing. Please see How to Ask for Grow Support for guidance.

:welcome: to the forum...

The first thing I noticed is that your plant is starved for light. Looking down at her, she needs at least 30W of LED light (from the wall!) per square foot of canopy. That's about 325W / m^2.

I can't say anything more, as we need more information. We don't know the specifics of how you are growing. Please see How to Ask for Grow Support for guidance.
Hello old salt ... I'm a first time grower so I do not know specifics of the the plant but the grow are is 2 sq mts with two 100 watt lights about canopy I have vegetated it for 2 months and it's almost has been through flowering for about just over a month and a half and it just didn't take water one day recently and then I just disturbed the surface soil from which top part of plant leaves started curling and I tried changing light distance and changed watering pattern thinking it was because of over watering and its been 3 days and the other leaves are following them into curling and folding with dark spot on it and even pistilled areas are curling and shortening now .. I hope I can save her... any solutions for getting her back will be a big help

If that bulb I see is the only lamp, it probably draws less than 20W from the wall. Usually that style of lamp is rated by its lighting equivalency to one of the old style incandescent lamps. That's why I mentioned light right off the bat.

I'm asking @Emilya to have a look. She's an avid soil grower who has helped many people here with their problems. I grow in coco/perlite, so this is out of my area of expertise.

Hi @Mary rider ! Welcome to the forum!

After taking a good look at your pictures I am convinced that your plants are finishing up. Your 200w of light has produced what it is going to produce and it sounds like you have flowered for around 6 weeks. As others have mentioned, your yield would have been much better and the plant might have gone longer with more and better light in there, but it is what it is. I believe your plant has reached the end and now is completing the cycle, and beginning to die. It appears to be time for harvest. Next time, more and better light, and things will go a lot better. This time, congratulations! You have done well with the equipment you had. :peace::love:

Hi @Mary rider ! Welcome to the forum!

After taking a good look at your pictures I am convinced that your plants are finishing up. Your 200w of light has produced what it is going to produce and it sounds like you have flowered for around 6 weeks. As others have mentioned, your yield would have been much better and the plant might have gone longer with more and better light in there, but it is what it is. I believe your plant has reached the end and now is completing the cycle, and beginning to die. It appears to be time for harvest. Next time, more and better light, and things will go a lot better. This time, congratulations! You have done well with the equipment you had. :peace::love:
Alright I'm going to harvest it if you guys say so ... Should I let it be in dark for 48 hrs or is it too late and I should directly go for drying them ?

Back
Top Bottom