Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

I predict perfection, thanks to the tent chicken!

He had been sitting outside the tent watching over the lady in waiting (for the axe that is). Now he's been reassigned to nanny duty.

So I was off today. I decide I'm going to shampoo the carpet in the upstairs hall and the master bedroom. I just went down the hall to snap a few pics for today's journal update. Maybe took 3 minutes tops. Come back out into the hallway to find that one of the dogs took a walking shit down the entire length of it, right on my freshly cleaned carpet! Sometimes I wonder why I even try.

:oops: :eek:

I-Am-Totally-Pooping.jpg

Jumping in if ya don’t mind

Welcome aboard.

I chopped the last Purple Urkle this AM. I have the temps cranked up in the closet so it's not ideal for drying. Instead of hanging, I separated all the buds from stems and ran them through the bowl trimmer. It made things go much quicker than all the hand trimming. Whole process took less than an hour. All the trimmed buds went into paper bags. I'll let those dry a couple days then might try the refrigerator method for the first time. I've got a beer fridge in the garage. Would need to raise the temps some.

How did the bowl trimmer work out for ya?

Certainly seems like a good idea for trimming for oil. :)

I've thought about getting one of those, but not sure if it's worth that, or paying twice that for a trim bag. If the bowl trimmer is ok, then I may go for it. Will be interested to see how drying goes for you first though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah , what Shed said. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom