GrowLab120 Or Build a box?

laroobien

Aloha everyone, stooked to get on here. I have been out of it for awhile and now trying to get back into the love of growing girls. I was thinking of getting the GL120 so 3'11*3'11 by 6". With a daystar 600w hps/mh conversion bulb and the rainforest 66 to grow 6 to maturity. I might get the RF another time but my question is could I just build a box out of wood to fill thise dimensions? Is it worth it to buy a grow lab? My neighbor is a carpenter so figured we could build it nice and cheaper. well thanks for your input.

Aloha everyone, stooked to get on here. I have been out of it for awhile and now trying to get back into the love of growing girls. I was thinking of getting the GL120 so 3'11*3'11 by 6". With a daystar 600w hps/mh conversion bulb and the rainforest 66 to grow 6 to maturity. I might get the RF another time but my question is could I just build a box out of wood to fill thise dimensions? Is it worth it to buy a grow lab? My neighbor is a carpenter so figured we could build it nice and cheaper. well thanks for your input.

Either way will suffice if the room built is sealed (light tight). Grow tents are convenient and portable. It also only takes 1 person to assemble most 4x4s and smaller, done it every time alone. Dunno about the rest. Good luck. More advice should be on the way shortly. Good luck to u and welcome to our forums.

yea looked into a little more and wood is way taxed, maybe if I could plywood for free it would be another thing. It is over 1/2 the cost of GL so worth getting the GL since it's reusable. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom