Growth Stunt?

klvrgrow11

420 Member
So I'm currently in day 25 for the plant on the left and DAY 18 for the one on the right. They both appear to be stunted in growth considering the short height and flimsiness of the leaves. (Also curling and yellowing) ` I May be wrong but from what i've read, It looks like i might be suffering from root bound. I was told in my previous post that i should transplant asap, but I'm reluctant on doing so until i have the proper nutes or mycorrhizae. Would you guy's say the nutes are definitely needed b4 transplant. Or should i transplant right away. LMK thx in advance :)

IMG_4767.jpg

Looks over watered by the burnt leaves and droop

I assume the cups have holes in them

I'd up pot, start fresh... Lights at 24" away, search for Emilys how to water thread, read it

FFOF wont need nutes for 4-6 weeks

Get a pH pen as well

Looks like lights been too far away, overwatered.

If you have more seeds I'd toss those and start over, too leggy. If not, transplant into something just over double the size and be careful about overwatering. Get the light closer.

Seconded! Transplant if all you can do.. If you have more, I'd start over as well. It's amazing how much the start can effect rest of grow.
Yeah after the early dramas on my first run i got a 10 pack and practiced the first 2 weeks. I start in rockwools and it definately takes a bit of getting used to. Worth perfecting it though, especially if autos are on the menu.

By chance are you watering with something other than plain water . If the answer is yes Stop ..as it looks like you have overfertilized the soil ..im not a soul guy ..but when you overfertilize at a seedling stage you get that kind of growth ...very stunted and sloooooow .

Back
Top Bottom