GroZone's Indoor Coco PerfectSun LED Grow Journal: Fruity Pebble & Mendo Breath

420-magazine-mobile1412156604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1771524199.jpg

After a trim on day 35 of flower ✌

Sorry haven't posted in a minute, I broke my hand in a motorcycle accident so posting seemed arduous but I've gotta post the results atleast.
420-magazine-mobile759264333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1996135468.jpg

I cut down dried and jarred up my 3 fruity pebbles but I'm letting the mendo breath finish up a little longer. The 3 fruity pebbles ended up yielding 2 ounces of buds on the smaller side and about 1 ounce of trim and buds that were too small to jar up.

Cut down my two Mendo Breath the other day that were still going. Sorry I didn't take pics it was 1 am when i started and 3 am when i finished. But anyways ill get pics of finished product and final yield here in the next week or so! But I just got my new clones and got them up and running, going to make a new journal for them so come check it out!

I was sitting here trimming up my other mendo breath that I cut down a few days ago. I decided to have a bowl of the fruity pebbles that have been curing for about a week now and I had to stop everything to come write a smoke report it's just that good. Mind you I have a very high tolerance with how much wax I have been smoking lately and this bowl of fruity pebbles got me as stoned or maybe even a little more stoned than my average sized dab would right now. The smoke is very very smooth. The flavor and smell is pretty decent right now but I know it will improve with a bit more curing. I honestly wasn't expecting neatly so potent or smooth of buds since it's my first grow. I did wash the buds in a peroxide, lemon, water solution and then rinsed very well. Needless to say I am extremely excited to try the mendo breath once it's ready!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom