Guess Who's Back!

Hello Brett! I finally got a chance to get over here and look up your grow! Looking good my friend! I put my ak-47 & ww into flower on Dec 4th....so they are in the stretching stage and hoping that they are bout done stretching as they are getting pretty big! Can hardly wait to see how things turn out with them! I should get my poop in a group and figure out how to post some pic's of them. I havn't kept a journal on here, but have kept notes and have taken pic's of their different stages of growth. One of those deals where there just aint enough time in the day to do everything that I want to! Take care and thanks for sharing your pics!

BMD

Brett How are things going in your grow. Wondering how your mix is coming along as well as the new strains you had going.

Things are looking great right now in the veg room, flower room is another story. I have some deficiencies and the change in the weather is making controlling the room difficult. Not to mention the electrician blew the ballast to one of my 1kw lights when he upgraded me to 220 instead of 110, he never switched the ballast to 220 before flipping power. I'll get some updated pics up soon. Hopefully all the electrical will be resolved this week, the holidays really put a cramp on my time I could spend with the plants since thanks giving. . . I fuckin hate this time of year, everything always goes to shit because of the neglect that happens due to extenuating circumstances.

Things are looking great right now in the veg room, flower room is another story. I have some deficiencies and the change in the weather is making controlling the room difficult. Not to mention the electrician blew the ballast to one of my 1kw lights when he upgraded me to 220 instead of 110, he never switched the ballast to 220 before flipping power. I'll get some updated pics up soon. Hopefully all the electrical will be resolved this week, the holidays really put a cramp on my time I could spend with the plants since thanks giving. . . I fuckin hate this time of year, everything always goes to shit because of the neglect that happens due to extenuating circumstances.

Merry Christmas, yo! LOL

Hope things are better..!

Yeah lots has happened! I have pictures that I'm loading to my computer as we speak and am going to do some massive updating. The flower room is completely redone with 2 1kw lights in it again and all set to 220 fully sealed room wrapped in 5.5mil plastic. We started working on the veg room a little clearing stuff out. This has been a LONG time in the making and I can't wait to see how this all turns out. Sorry about the wait guys and gals but I promise its well worth it!

Well here are some shots of the veg room earlier in Jan, most of this is in the flower room now.

IMG00346-20110113-2338.jpg

AK47xWW from our last grow that had seeds from hermi WW plant that pollinated our AK47's
IMG00344-20110113-2337.jpg

AK47xWW fanleaf
IMG00345-20110113-2337.jpg

Here is the AK47 we harvested. They had some nutrient issues, I think because we moved away from transplanting but now we are getting back into that. Our rotation is going to be 1's to 2's to 5's to 10's for flower.

IMG00352-20110115-2316.jpg

IMG00353-20110115-2316.jpg

IMG00354-20110115-2316.jpg

Heres the rootball from one of the plants.
IMG00351-20110115-2315.jpg

And this is what I've been occupied with mostly. The flower room is now wrapped completely and all the seams are taped to completely seal it. Temps go from 70-75 and RH never goes above 50%. Our exhaust fan is set on a humidity control so when RH gets above 50% it kicks on.

IMG00360-20110121-0448.jpg

IMG00358-20110121-0445.jpg

IMG00359-20110121-0446.jpg

Thanks PBRMJ, I think this week is when we are going to tackle the veg room and do the same as we did in the flower room with all the plastic. Conditions are near perfect in the flower room and we hope to do the same in the veg room soon.

The dry weight of the 6 plants we just harvested was 10 and 1/4 Oz's. I've been working on the veg room, its almost done and will be by the end of the week. I'll post more pictures then. I can't wait to show off the veg room and give you guys a look at what I'm doing to some of these new plants. One is getting bonsai style pruning and bending, its a Dirty Harry (Grapefruit x Herijuana) plant and looks pretty cool so far.

Well here is a bit of an update.
Veg room, doing well almost completely wrapped. We ran into some cost issues, one of the compassion clubs changed when they are paying us so we are waiting until Tuesday to resume that project, will be done by the end of next week.

Here is an AK47 that is as old as the ones in flower. Didn't have enough room in the flower room for them yet so I'm givin this late ScRoG a try to see what happens, looks good to me so far and I can't wait to see what it will yield. The plan is to transplant into 10g pots when we go into flower, I have an extra rich mix sitting and getting started while we wait so the bene's will be strong when I transplant.

IMG00377-20110209-2104.jpg

Here is a Dirty Harry that I decided to Bonsai heavily. Looks cool so far. I'm not concerned with growth rate or yield on this girl since we have so much going I decided its time to do some artistic gardening.

IMG00376-20110209-2051.jpg

Here are some shots from the flower room, tems and humidities are staying really within tolerances since we sealed it.
This is one of the 3 AK47xWW from our last grow when a WW hermied on us from a light leak.

IMG00375-20110209-2041.jpg

Here is the top to one of the other AK47xWW

IMG00373-20110209-2040.jpg

Here is a good representation of most of the plants in flower that are the AK47. That is 8 good tops on 1 plant there.

IMG00374-20110209-2040.jpg

By the way, the plants pictured in flower here are 20 days old, and last night when I was workin in there I was checkin out trichome development on the flowers and noticed that AK47xWW-3 smells like gummy bears! I can't wait to see how she develops and if the others smell the same, could just be that pheno, and I just scratched my upper lip, my fingers still smell lol.

Yeah, I'm real excited about the upcoming harvest. Most excited about the AK47xWW, those were all in 2g pots right before flower then they got transplanted into 5g's. I'm working on ideas for a flowering mix right now since I do my own soils. I'm going to be buying pots to do multiple transplants soon since I notice a lot of exceptional soil growers do. The plan is to start in the solo cups full of nothing but perlite for clones(I get really good life/death ratio with this method so I stick with it even if its slow), move to 1g pots with a week mix, then to 2g pots with a slightly stronger mix, then to 5g pots with a full force veg mix. Then when they go into flower I plan on using 10g pots with a mix geared for flowering. I let all of my soil sit for at least 2 weeks before I use it. 20g are mixed at a time and after its all mixed up I water with liquid karma to help add the humic acids to it and the moisture will germinate the mycorrhizae spores and the freeze dried bacteria.

Got 4 bluedream plants from the guy who owns the Compassion Center we are working with. The plants are Ok, they are a bit stringy without many nodes but I have one that I'm going to clone off of and can hopefully get them going strong from the start.

Hi Brett2theMax

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom