Highly Impressive LED Bloom

wow you spent money welcome to Business economics 101

see PA you cross reffrencing her statments. she said that woould be a bad busines move to spend that money with a poor product. Not that she simply spent it and now demands respect from you or that she is a business major...

your boring me...

if soniq was here hed be flippen hahaha

Scooby-

Very few people question whether or not LED can veg a plant. Even the cheap red/blue UFO's seem to be capable of veg! What people questioned was whether or not these lights can bloom, as that is where almost ALL other LED's fall short. Since time is of the essence, I saw no need to display that our lights could veg. I wanted to show people what the lights could do in bloom. Since they work so damn well in bloom, it can be automatically assumed that they work just as well in veg, which is why so many people bought them for testing like yourself.

Regardless of whether or not I would have done a complete grow from clone/seed to harvest, I'd still have people calling bias and saying I did something to skew the results, so why waste my time? No, that's why people like you are out there. Independent testers supplying concrete results from start to finish. You don't get question or attacked like I do, you simply get praise for how you're doing with your progress. This is the kind of data people want to see, no matter HOW MUCH they say they want me to do it. Now it's all about time. People need to be patient and wait for your results and the results of SEVERAL other people on these forums who are nice enough to display their grows from start to finish using our product.

Again Scooby, thanks for all that you're doing!

A lot can happen in a few hours

HGL,

I wasn't try to start a huge up roar. (sorry if I did) I was just going over different variables that some might expect in these grows. One could only expect that you would do a test that would verify your claims. I was just quoting whats on your site and what you have said in the past. I can't wait to see the end results of these grows to come and hope your product out preforms the competition. I will be waiting patiently for the great results.

NOW LETS GET BACK TO GROWING THIS WONDERFUL CHIBA

+++reps for sponsoring these grows.

" do it, try it, live it. there are aspects you can never learn through reading and thinking, only by doing." WOF

So you are going watt for watt you need 4 lights to get the same results and same energy consumption whats your advantage?KWH will be the same and you need to spend 4 times as much for equipment.its a lose lose.My grow rooms get tight enough without having to go wall to wall lights makes it hard to work.Ill take my one light that covers an 8x8 area all day show me an LED that does that.If we are comparing lights show me the ones that make the claim 120w of LED is the same as a 600 HID.If you can prove that one light works in veg and bloom.I am not seeing an up side to this. watt for watt is not the LED claim to fame its lower watts grow the same plants with the same yield.Putting an LED up against a HID is like bringing a hybrid to a drag race ye you will get to the end of the track just not at peak performance.

I'm hoping for at least 30-50% more bud going watt for watt. That my friend is worth it in my case.

Thread has been temporarilly closed. So sorry for the inconvenience.

We need to repeat the appeal to our wonderful members to please keep the discourse respectful. The debate needs to be about the merit of the point being discussed. Please do not let it get personal.

We thank you all for your consideration, understanding, cooperation, and support.

Back
Top Bottom