Guru02 First Grow: Berry Bomb Auto, OG Lemon Haze Auto & White Widow Auto!

Day 53 and the girls are doing good. The bb has lost some leaves over the past couple days so she is a bit naked but has started to get some frost so I think she will be good going forward.

WW
420-magazine-mobile686076983.jpg

420-magazine-mobile598685641.jpg

LH1
420-magazine-mobile464117988.jpg

420-magazine-mobile608072840.jpg

LH2
420-magazine-mobile1965617149.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1591330272.jpg

BB
420-magazine-mobile1125239276.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1783418682.jpg
Looking good, great job.✌

You ladies are looking good man Coming in for the show.... ffs tom I see you everywhere brother haha
Lol, all i do anymore is get on here and look at everyone's journals, i never watch tv anymore, this place is great, you guys are my 420 mag family lol. ✌

Guru02 First Grow - Berry Bomb Auto, OG Lemon Haze Auto & White Widow Auto!

Lol, all i do anymore is get on here and look at everyone's journals, i never watch tv anymore, this place is great, you guys are my 420 mag family lol. ...

Haha right there with you. Was so hard on vacation reading through everything and not being able to sit with my girls while I do it.

Your ww buds are looking just like mine, i have one ww that the buds look a little different and don't have as much frost but my other two in the tent look like yours, i was wondering if mine was going to go the 85days, im on day 63 today still some clear with about half cloudy so i may make it to 85 days lol. All your girls are looking great by the way. ✌

Your ww buds are looking just like mine, i have one ww that the buds look a little different and don't have as much frost but my other two in the tent look like yours, i was wondering if mine was going to go the 85days, im on day 63 today still some clear with about half cloudy so i may make it to 85 days lol. All your girls are looking great by the way. ..

Thanks Tom .. Yeah I haven't pulled out my scope because my WW seems to be on the same schedule as yours so when you harvest I should be a week or so out haha

Everything looking great. Have you pick seeds for your next round? Will it be a auto round?

Thanks bbrown .. I still have 3 seeds of each strain left and like 10 bag seed from some stuff I got from a dispensary. I think my next run will be the rest of my auto seeds. I have been reading up on breeding and going to try to cross the autos using colloidal silver. I bought the cs and a small tent I will put one of each auto in and then run the rest of my autos in the tent I'm currently using. The next seed purchase as of now will be cinderella jack auto and girl scout cookies auto and either jawa pie or Malibu pie which are reg seeds.

Day 59 and and all the girls are looking great except berry bomb. I was moving the grow upstairs and.....fn dropped her and she went tumbling down .Bunch of soil came out cuz haven't watered her yet and she snapped a couple branches. Decided to just chop the rest. It's still got frost and in the scope its about 75/20/5 cloudy/clear/amber. On the bright side I'm happy it was the bb because I know I hurt that yield from my vacation, she had started dying due to lack of water, think tube got a bit clogged. She was still producing trics but she didn't seem to be swelling (making myself feel better) The LH and WW successfully made it upstairs hahaha and are swelling daily and getting more frost daily . also very dense.

WW
420-magazine-mobile1360482.jpg

420-magazine-mobile657857647.jpg

LH1
420-magazine-mobile1329318678.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1060761717.jpg

LH2
420-magazine-mobile1968852810.jpg

420-magazine-mobile620812406.jpg

BB
420-magazine-mobile1771655555.jpg

Saw a video on YouTube by pigeons 420 about bud washing, going to give it a shot with the BB

Back
Top Bottom