Gushers Pheno Hunt

SinSemillaWhisperer420

Gushers x4
Day 21 from sprout 🌱. Day 1 of Flower. Under a Viparspectra P4000. Light Cycle 12/12. Using General Hydro Nutrients.
604F97CA-CF8A-43A9-9935-20B24B4A0A7E.jpeg

LST clips and some HST to keep a nice even canopy. They were each topped once approximately a week ago.

This strain is Gushers which was fire when I smoked it. I found a bud that had a few seeds in it so I capitalized on that by germinating 10 seeds and only keeping the strongest 💪 4. The terpene profile was so unique, just like a fruity pack of gushers with a thick coat of trichomes. I am flipping early to see what a 3 week Veg time looks like when they’re all done. Also I’m running a small tent so I can’t let ‘em get too big. Should be an interesting grow.

Day 23 from sprout 🌱. Day 3 of Flower 🌸.
Light defoliation and more training.

D150F7F9-C0C0-41AB-AFAB-25D222B82111.jpeg
Garden looks great my friend.
Hope everything is going well today.
Just a thought, did you run low on soil?
One pot is only half full.
That's root space that could be better used. :Namaste:
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Garden looks great my friend.
Hope everything is going well today.
Just a thought, did you run low on soil?
One pot is only half full.
That's root space that could be better used. :Namaste:
Take care.

Yes, I completely ran out of soil otherwise I would’ve filled completely. This is more of a budget grow as far as soil goes, but I am fully stocked on nutrients.

Yes, I completely ran out of soil otherwise I would’ve filled completely. This is more of a budget grow as far as soil goes, but I am fully stocked on nutrients.
We all do our best with what we have. :thumb:
Still healthy and happy. ;)

#

The one 5 gallon fabric pot is half filled so she at least has about 2.5 gallons of medium to live in. My goal for this grow is obviously not yield rather it is just to try to find a winner pheno as I will be taking clones and selecting the best quality plant of the 4 to grow out properly on my next run. I ran outta my own homegrown buds so I just want a quick harvest and hopefully a winner pheno.

Day 28. Day 8 of Flower 🌸.

0DE8A0DE-0326-462D-B827-FDF493805675.jpeg
You can see the size changing in the pics, pretty cool. :thumb:
Doing well, growing like a weed, hehe.
Hope everything is going good my friend.
Take care.

You can see the size changing in the pics, pretty cool. :thumb:
Doing well, growing like a weed, hehe.
Hope everything is going good my friend.
Take care.

Yup, they seem to be growing at a good healthy rate!
I been feeding daily at 1100 ppm using General Hydro. Cal Mag, Silica, Floralicious, & the 3 part nutrients. Along with Humboldt Secrets Plant Enzymes.

Yup, they seem to be growing at a good healthy rate!
I been feeding daily at 1100 ppm using General Hydro. Cal Mag, Silica, Floralicious, & the 3 part nutrients. Along with Humboldt Secrets Plant Enzymes.
It's working. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom