Guy Does BC Bud Depot Purps & CBDurban

I’m going to tag along and watch if that’s ok Guy. Really nice set up. As someone who suffers with a really bad back from work. How much CBD would you advise me to take each day?

Hey Lewy, I take my capsules twice a day. My capsules are 29.5 mg each, balanced strain. I use CBDurban from Canuk seeds. I also smoke a lot of Stanks ATF. That's the best strain I've found for overall pain relief......that's for me.

I'll start off today's post with a panorama of my girls, this is probably the best they've looked. I have to hand it to my friends on here, once again I've been reminded the environment is number one right after genetics.
Next......flip flop, sorry @Jackalope , not sure what I did to upset this little one, lol. I do see 2 more popping their heads out.
Lastly, some more new genetics making an appearance. World of Seeds Pakistan Valley Indica, and Brothers Grimm Genius S1. They're looking great, ready for the big show in another 10 days or so.
Other than that, nothing really to report. Everything is quite stable, despite a surprise res change in veg 2 days ago. For some reason, I could not stabilize my pH readings. Not sure if my pH probe was up for a cleaning or not but I wasn't getting a warning from the blue lab Guardian. Shes fresh now though and both of the probes on both meters have been given a thorough once over.

Hey Lewy, I take my capsules twice a day. My capsules are 29.5 mg each, balanced strain. I use CBDurban from Canuk seeds. I also smoke a lot of Stanks ATF. That's the best strain I've found for overall pain relief......that's for me.
The ATF is still the best strain for instant relief from my chronic pain. I have tried more than 40 different strains and none come close to it. I feel relief within 30 seconds from my first hit. Plus its an enjoyable sativa thats fun to smoke on top of the medicinal value.

The ATF is still the best strain for instant relief from my chronic pain. I have tried more than 40 different strains and none come close to it. I feel relief within 30 seconds from my first hit. Plus its an enjoyable sativa thats fun to smoke on top of the medicinal value.
Van, I tell anyone thatll listen about the ATF. Lord knows, we all know someone with back pain. So have you come up with some eye catching packaging for your first sales?

When you say 29.5 mg each is that of a cbd oil you make yourself?

Well I have been working on the logo and the packaging options....but that all has kind of taken a bit of a turn with my cousin's brain tumor. Focusing on getting him the meds he needs for that and restocking the coffers in case we need to make more meds in another 2 months or so.

I will pick up with the packaging and logo here in a couple weeks. I have a few things in mind. I really want to provide different options. Seems like most breeders only want to sell packs of 10 or 12. I would like to have a few options....maybe packs of 4 on the regs for people that don't necessarily want to buy 10 or 12. For fems maybe have options of 2 packs, 5 packs, and 10 pack.

When you say 29.5 mg each is that of a cbd oil you make yourself?
Yes, with the aid of my Magic butter machine.
In fact I used the magic butter machine on the weekend to create a different type of oil, a topical from a recipe that @Van Stank gave me. So far, people have really used it to relieve things like back and muscle pain as well as migraine headaches ..... I'm a Believer.

Well I have been working on the logo and the packaging options....but that all has kind of taken a bit of a turn with my cousin's brain tumor. Focusing on getting him the meds he needs for that and restocking the coffers in case we need to make more meds in another 2 months or so.

I will pick up with the packaging and logo here in a couple weeks. I have a few things in mind. I really want to provide different options. Seems like most breeders only want to sell packs of 10 or 12. I would like to have a few options....maybe packs of 4 on the regs for people that don't necessarily want to buy 10 or 12. For fems maybe have options of 2 packs, 5 packs, and 10 pack.
For sure buddy, I know you have your hands full and props to you guys for helping family. I have all the faith in the world in the RSO. My offer stands, if you need me, please let me know.

Definitely liking the idea of that, I mean what better place to get feedback too, than a place like this.
When I needed to order seeds in the past, I didn't always necessarily need 10, but that was the only option available. Sometimes you want to try a strain and you may never go back to it, what's the point of having a pile of seeds laying around.

Exactly.....First off I firmly believe that most breeder are way over priced on their genetics. 150 bucks for a pack of 10 seeds? So someone needs to come up with that just to try a strain? If your product is good, they will come back for more. Not everyone pops a pack to do a pheno hunt for a keeper. Most of the growers only grow a few plants at a time.

There are always going to be people out there trying to buy the latest 'fire' strain that is all the hoopla, and they will always have the 200, 300, or even 400 bucks a pack. But that isn't the market I want. I want the people that need the medicine and can't afford it. I can't see charging more than 5 bucks a seed....that was my target goal when I decided I wanted to do this and that will remain my target price. I could see maybe going a little higher on smaller packs since you still have to pay for the packaging and shipping. So maybe 6 bucks tops on smaller pack sizes. Like a 4 pack of regs for 25, 8 for 40, 15 for 70. Fems might look something like 15 bucks for 2, 5 for 30, 10 for 50.

Exactly.....First off I firmly believe that most breeder are way over priced on their genetics. 150 bucks for a pack of 10 seeds? So someone needs to come up with that just to try a strain? If your product is good, they will come back for more. Not everyone pops a pack to do a pheno hunt for a keeper. Most of the growers only grow a few plants at a time.

There are always going to be people out there trying to buy the latest 'fire' strain that is all the hoopla, and they will always have the 200, 300, or even 400 bucks a pack. But that isn't the market I want. I want the people that need the medicine and can't afford it. I can't see charging more than 5 bucks a seed....that was my target goal when I decided I wanted to do this and that will remain my target price. I could see maybe going a little higher on smaller packs since you still have to pay for the packaging and shipping. So maybe 6 bucks tops on smaller pack sizes. Like a 4 pack of regs for 25, 8 for 40, 15 for 70. Fems might look something like 15 bucks for 2, 5 for 30, 10 for 50.
Funny how the thought process changes when corporate gets involved, overheads gotta be the only way that "Big seed" could justify. I applaud you Van, Killer genetics for the blue collars lol.

Phase 1 of my upper Scrog completed..... 1 to go. Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself and my plants have finished stretching lol. I wanted something a little bit smaller in pipe size, & I needed something that I could Mount to the top of my existence Scrog frame. This design seems to work really well, as the legs will come out and I can lay it flat against the wall for space. The copper caps (which I used for feet) are predrilled and screwed to the ABS below. Same thing goes with my lower Scrog which I made of the ABS plastic. I did not glue the legs in place so that they could be laid flat to also help with space when not in use or for pail cleaning purposes.

Back
Top Bottom