Harvest Yet?

ik ik i should flush start flushing it i have the flora keen shit i got it ik

I can see a few trichs turning amber in your first pics I personally would say they are ready for the chop. Bear in mind if plants are given the optimum growing conditions they often mature quicker than the time given by the breeder and also the trichs continue maturing even after you chop them down so if you leave them to long the plants begin to degrade and you increase your chances of mould setting in.

I'd flush with low ppm for about 3 days and take her down. Milky with a few ambers your at the harvest window for sure.

I'd flush with low ppm for about 3 days and take her down. Milky with a few ambers your at the harvest window for sure.
so not a week low ppm around what? lowest i can get it 175 is that good? and theres lots of amber

If there is lots of amber chop it. Your on the back side of the window. Do a really thorough dry and cure!

I start lowering my ppm at week 7 in coco about day 42. 400 ppm a feeding until I get to 500ppm. That's about harvest time. I have 2 about ready, Ayahuasca Purple #2 and #3 if ya want to compare. It's on page 7 of my journal.

it needs to be flushed tho
If there is lots of amber chop it. Your on the back side of the window. Do a really thorough dry and cure!

I start lowering my ppm at week 7 in coco about day 42. 400 ppm a feeding until I get to 500ppm. That's about harvest time. I have 2 about ready, Ayahuasca Purple #2 and #3 if ya want to compare. It's on page 7 of my journal.

There is two schools of thought with flushing.

Flush for 3 days in coco or 7-10 days in soil to use up all the nutrients. It shocks the plant and supposedly makes the smoke cleaner. Flushing will bring the ppm down. If you use light nutrients in the flush it will do a better job.

The other school of thought is no flushing. Just bring the ppm down slowly near the end. These folks are very meticulous about drying and curing. They definitely soak in a solution either lemon and baking soda or peroxide and water, fan dry then line dry. A long cure will breakdown and remove nutrients too.

I've done it both ways and prefer the slowly reduce the nutrients route and a good cure. No one I know can tell the difference anyway.

Always options when growing. Since your plant is very amber, I'd go for the good cure. Maybe next try a few different methods and see what you like best. Everyone develops their own style or signature method. There is no right and wrong, only what suits you.

Congrats on getting it across the finish line! ES

There is two schools of thought with flushing.

Flush for 3 days in coco or 7-10 days in soil to use up all the nutrients. It shocks the plant and supposedly makes the smoke cleaner. Flushing will bring the ppm down. If you use light nutrients in the flush it will do a better job.

The other school of thought is no flushing. Just bring the ppm down slowly near the end. These folks are very meticulous about drying and curing. They definitely soak in a solution either lemon and baking soda or peroxide and water, fan dry then line dry. A long cure will breakdown and remove nutrients too.

I've done it both ways and prefer the slowly reduce the nutrients route and a good cure. No one I know can tell the difference anyway.

Always options when growing. Since your plant is very amber, I'd go for the good cure. Maybe next try a few different methods and see what you like best. Everyone develops their own style or signature method. There is no right and wrong, only what suits you.

Congrats on getting it across the finish line! ES
can u check messages and thank you she will come down today

Back
Top Bottom