Harvesting so it keeps growing

Hi Glenski,

Sorry to be blunt and direct

First two pics...probably bud rot, if you pull on the leaves and they show no resistance than i'm afraid that bud got budrot

Amber trichomes means she's ready for harvest...Flushing has no more use you are now in saving your harvest mode

First two pics...probably bud rot, if you pull on the leaves and they show no resistance than i'm afraid that bud got budrot

Amber trichomes means she's ready for harvest...Flushing has no more use you are now in saving your harvest mode
Leaves have resistance still. Someo e on this thread said the buds are just using up rest of power and leaves go yellow. But yeah those first two I think I’ll cut off I need some anyway. Then I’ll cut rest off soon. The plant in left is only just turning amber the one on right has the two first pics

Leaves have resistance still. Someo e on this thread said the buds are just using up rest of power and leaves go yellow. But yeah those first two I think I’ll cut off I need some anyway. Then I’ll cut rest off soon. The plant in left is only just turning amber the one on right has the two first pics
I dont mean the fan leaves but the small sugar leaves that are on the buds...and pull on a few to be sure there;s no rot

I dont mean the fan leaves but the small sugar leaves that are on the buds...and pull on a few to be sure there;s no rot
Oh yeah no they pretty solid it’s just not looking as good as others. I guess I should harvest soon anyway perhaps the one on Left first

What you Rekon full harvest today? Ok I trimmed the ones with red trichomes it’s raining today I was thinking to do the rest when it stops iot rekon should not wait fir the rain?

1AC8610A-9E5F-41C1-8518-34886CB0539D.jpeg

11D1BFDC-2718-48DE-AAB5-935198E61CFD.jpeg

AAA3A7AA-7A46-405B-9360-94FF40305CF7.jpeg

60F4A864-83A9-4080-9FD4-DAF8FD088019.jpeg

AEDA8956-C79C-4F3E-A30E-888F7916618D.jpeg

I congratulate you on your patience my friend. It has been over a month since you first asked about chopping. You will be rewarded in spades. As to whether you are ready to chop yet , it is hard to see from the pics. Are there any amount of new white pistols growing out? If so keep feeding her. The yellowing leaves are her pulling out the last bit of goodness that was stored there. You are there or almost I would think. :goodjob:
Hey did you see my latest posts and pics? I think it’s ready now

I’m just a bit worried as it’s raining today bc and but will rain tomorrow I may be best cutting now? Is it in a issue if they get really soaked now when nearly easy to harvest?

When to cut is totally your call. Without a loupe or microscope there is no way to tell at what ripeness the flowers are at. If B.C. will be wet the next few days , is there any way to cover the plants to keep the rain off. As long as she is pushing out new pistols , then she is fattening up. You are at a very critical point and rot is a distinct possibility. Some of your pics. are showing some sugar leaves that seem to be dying back, hate to see that near a mature bud. Turning different shades (except maybe yellow) is expectable , and looks great, but dry, crinkly leaves , not so good. You are at a cross road, my friend, let us know what you decide. :lot-o-toke:

Yeah looks like some us dying off and other parts still grieving a bit so I better just pick I think. It’s been two months since I started thinking about it!

And one branch I cut off didn’t smell as good as others do it’s pretty tripe now it’s definetly good now

Just harvested my Diesel Drift and Bruce Banger. Had a lot more popcorn buds then I was expecting and so they are outside and will see what happens. Wish me luck

F5AD6C40-7DE9-479F-9700-70B648DF69C7.jpeg

Nice bro ! As per this thread I’ll update more soon but I kept the sugar leaves and buds and just cut the branches someway down. Still got the root ball so see how it goes.

Hi Glenski,

Sorry to be blunt and direct

Oh yeah bro so I cut them and that one plant was starting to rot I got it just in time!

AC508AE4-63AC-4A8F-87A2-2001263BBD46.jpeg

So in theme with the original issue that somewhat morphed I have harvested so it keeps growing g hopefully. Well I was a bit lazy I cut the branches not all the way and left sugar leaves to gather the energy. It may work. I hung upside down for a few days stems and all then I cut all the buds off and they finishing off in a dark cardboard boxes that I move around. I’ll put in jars soon and open every day fir few weeks. Sound about right!

Back
Top Bottom