Has any one used a eco grow pot self watering flower pot ? How do they work ?

Never used them but those are just a Hempy Bucket... but they show them using soil not a soilless mix. You have a small res at the bottom with a drain hole above. It is slightly different in that the res is just water and not a water perlite mix. Look up Hempy buckets, as they are commonly used, and understand how to operate those and this might work out for you.

:peace:

Never used them but those are just a Hempy Bucket... but they show them using soil not a soilless mix. You have a small res at the bottom with a drain hole above. It is slightly different in that the res is just water and not a water perlite mix. Look up Hempy buckets, as they are commonly used, and understand how to operate those and this might work out for you.

:peace:

I also odered roots organic original potting soil and black gold perlite to mix in with the soil. Should i mix in the perlite or not ? Scince i am using a self watering flower pot

Please do some research on hempy buckets. I have never grown in one. Everyone I talk to say once you do you never go back. I think that if you figure out what that is all your questions will be answered.

Back
Top Bottom