Has anyone cloned a monster crop

Greenleef

Hello all . Im wondering if this will work . Has anyone tried this . Take a cutting from a flowering plant . Monster cropping , then let her grow .then cut a few clones from the full sized monster. Or put the monster into flowering , then cut a few clones , a double monster crop . Will this work at all or is it pointless .

Might just be me n my scenario but I had a plant like 12 years ago I called chunky monkey. Chunky monkey would give 2 litre sized colas, i lost her clone n decided to reveg her. I got her reveg and took clones n ran the plant for a few cycles, she never give a bud bigger than 3 orc4 grams after. She just was not right, i talked to my guru about it....he said its like trying to undo puberty. The genetucs had changed n it just never worked right after the reveg.

Might just be me n my scenario but I had a plant like 12 years ago I called chunky monkey. Chunky monkey would give 2 litre sized colas, i lost her clone n decided to reveg her. I got her reveg and took clones n ran the plant for a few cycles, she never give a bud bigger than 3 orc4 grams after. She just was not right, i talked to my guru about it....he said its like trying to undo puberty. The genetucs had changed n it just never worked right after the reveg.
Opps read that to fast.

I have been to Montana in 1997 stayed on a road called Loch Leven on the Yellow Stone river. And spent time at the local hot spring. Pray Montana. Loved it so much it seems like yesterday I was there on the long road down the valley with cattle holding up traffic and if I recall correctly it is illegal to bother them even with the horn and you must wait patiently for them to clear the road. Highway 540 Chico hot springs.

I have been to Montana in 1997 stayed on a road called Loch Leven on the Yellow Stone river. And spent time at the local hot spring. Pray Montana. Loved it so much it seems like yesterday I was there on the long road down the valley with cattle holding up traffic and if I recall correctly it is illegal to bother them even with the horn and you must wait patiently for them to clear the road. Highway 540 Chico hot springs.

I'm a bit further north. Right on border of G.Park.

Back
Top Bottom