Has my guerilla grow been found? Urgent help needed

big budda

Hey guys need some opinions asap. Been to my site yesterday to replenish with water only to find my plant had been topped and lower leaves removed. I had been 3 days previous and all was looking good. I need some opinions on this. Should i move it or should i leave it. Was it slugs or was it a person. The pictures below show what it was like 3 days previous to what i recently found it

Nothing had been moved or looked out of the ordinary.

Lol madness. Coulda been an animal but why so exact? Lol

My thoughts exactly. Im away for a few days so if its still there when i get back i will be moving it. Its just the weirdest thing ever. I mean if its a person he could of left a note or something. I mean he knows what he is doing so id be glad of the help. Lol. Freaked out now to be honest.

My thoughts exactly. Im away for a few days so if its still there when i get back i will be moving it. Its just the weirdest thing ever. I mean if its a person he could of left a note or something. I mean he knows what he is doing so id be glad of the help. Lol. Freaked out now to be honest.
Yer id move it just to be safe.
Think about it though, if one of us lot saw a plant in the woods and it needed tending to.. youd do it lol

I’d put my vote on it being an animal. The branches look eaten off to me more than broken off, and it looks like there are parts of branches on the ground (?)

Yes there was branches on the ground but the top was still there uneaten. The lower leaves were gone alright.

Yer id move it just to be safe.
Think about it though, if one of us lot saw a plant in the woods and it needed tending to.. youd do it lol

Lol. I think moving is definatly the safest option

You should be able to tell if you look closely at the plant. Most animal bites will be a little bit concave though it won’t be obvious on all the stems, while knife cuts will almost always be flat and sometimes tear out a little bit in the back side of the cut.
People are capable of doing any random weird thing and yeah someone could have come and selectively cut up your plant and removed some bits but not others. For an animal though this would be pretty much the thing they do every time. Most people are one of two things- either totally stealthy cause they don’t want you to know, or they make some obvious sign that they’ve stumbled on to you.
Anything is possible though and I usually choose whatever is the path of least stress. ;)

You should be able to tell if you look closely at the plant. Most animal bites will be a little bit concave though it won’t be obvious on all the stems, while knife cuts will almost always be flat and sometimes tear out a little bit in the back side of the cut.
People are capable of doing any random weird thing and yeah someone could have come and selectively cut up your plant and removed some bits but not others. For an animal though this would be pretty much the thing they do every time. Most people are one of two things- either totally stealthy cause they don’t want you to know, or they make some obvious sign that they’ve stumbled on to you.
Anything is possible though and I usually choose whatever is the path of least stress. ;)

This is a zoomed in picture of one of the stems. It dont look clean cut to be honest. But if you zoom in on the picture of the top it looks like a bit of tear out like you explained with thr knife. As for animals i mean i have wire meah around it and there aint no deer where i am so what could it have been.

I don’t know what animals you have there. Here it could be any from deer to mice and rats to ravens to one of the carnivores like martens messing around. They have a way of getting in to the places we fence them out of sometimes. Anyway -just thought it’s worth a look. Good luck :thumb:

I don’t know what animals you have there. Here it could be any from deer to mice and rats to ravens to one of the carnivores like martens messing around. They have a way of getting in to the places we fence them out of sometimes. Anyway -just thought it’s worth a look. Good luck :thumb:

Thanks for the info Weaselcracker i will definatly look into this further.

LOL! Sorry for your misfortune. I would find a new zip code for your plant.
Just for kicks leave a message to see if someone replies.

LOL! Sorry for your misfortune. I would find a new zip code for your plant.
Just for kicks leave a message to see if someone replies.
I was thinking of doing that erb. I think whats freaking me out is the fact that if it was a person well that means i was followed and watched. But i might leave a note and see what happens.

If it was a person it looks like they cropped by pinching, if it wasn't a person maybe loving aliens? Weird shit going on at your grow.

Do you have a trail cam.
Weird shit is right erb. No i dont have a trail cam. Wishing i did now. Today is the last day i will get to go to the site so i will have a good look around and leave a note. There might be a reply when i get back in 2 weeks or the plant could be gone. Amazes me to think that someone would do that. Why bother why not just take the whole plant.

Back
Top Bottom