Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

im really enjoying the ww its got power :) :love:
Thanks sticky, that's what I've been bragging about since I first grew her.
It's nice to finally get an opinion from someone besides the few locals I've turned on.

a little personal update.
I turned 68 on the 16th and can feel it. I've slowed down so much the last few years it's depressing. :confused:

I dropped my 2004 Explorer 97k for inspection last Friday and the mechanic called 8:30am and said the car is done. I said already, didn't it need anything? He said no the car is done, :rip:, rusted out bad, upper control arms, ball joints, springs, etc. Time to look for a new one.

Monday I raised my hands up to God and said, "God this is to stressful for me right now, I don't know what to do so I'm putting it into your hands to find me another good car."
Three hours later I got a text and link from a guy that sold my son a Jeep over a month ago saying "I think this is the car for you" 2016 Cherokee Sport 15,000 miles!" I drove it home Friday. Praise the Lord. :adore:

Merry Christmas to all my fellow growers.

Pineapple Skunk 6 weeks

P164 PS2 w6j.jpg

Pretty buddage too
I finally got a plant to stay green. The Pittmoss experiment led to three under performing plants that yellowed week 4-5 and stayed that way. I may try the stuff again, but if so I'll use their fertilized version straight.
The Pineapple Skunk is in Promox Organic and DrEarth with only about 10% Pittmoss in lieu of perlite, seems to be a better ratio than their recommended 30%.

The grow store (50mi round trip) is always out of Black Gold Organic so I ordered 2c/f from the zon and it was only a dollar more and free shipping, arrived in two days!

You can tell I'm not firing on all cylinders when I let a plant get this droopy.
Here she is before I gave her a nice frothy tea.

P164 PS2 w6f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom