Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

Humboldt Seeds Pineapple Skunk is another feebie that turned out better than most of my bought seeds.
She's in my top 10. I bought three more, hopefully they're as good.

thank guys. I'm feeling ok, just not up to my normal 80% :rofl:

Harvesting this saturday. I needed a gem like this to raise my spirits after three subpar plants.

this is Green House Seeds White Widow chopped at 9 weeks all cloudy tris

this is a drying box I'm experimenting with. My pot drys way to fast hanging in a big room to dry especially in winter with the furnace running, even though I have the vent closed in the room.
I tried putting a black garbage bag over the hangers at night to try to slow things down, but It still drys quick, maybe I could leave the bag on longer than just over night but I'm hoping the dryer box will do the trick.
I watched the grow video for the WW with Arjan and Franco and they say let it hang for 3 weeks then in a paper bag for 3 to 5 months, Are these guys nuts. I know they are the experts, but most of my plants are gone before 3 months.

I tried this last night with putting the black bag encasing the box and couldn't find the sweet spot for how much air to let in adjusting every few hours. It stayed 75% through the night.
Another idea I had today was to tape some news paper over the holes to allow the box to breathe.
I just checked and the box is 65% and 68deg. that 52 reading in the pic is before I covered both sides with news paper.

It worked decent and gave me an few more days than usual, I put them in the cookie tin yesterday.
I think it would have worked better hanging in there from the first day, next time.

not much exciting in the grow room, just an update

Bubba Kush mid 5th week. I pollinated my Widow next to her and apparently I wasn't very careful with the pollen.
I don't see any seeds showing on the Widow, but I see plenty forming on the Bubba.

@beez0404 Colombian Gold from reg seeds, started 12/12 from seed, mid 4th week from seeing hairs

Widow from my own seeds, started 12/12 from seed. mid 4th week from seeing hairs.

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

@beez0404 Garlic Sherbert 55 days

this is one of my many off the wall experiments,
using a Job Crystal rolling paper (totally clear rolling paper) to act as a sprout/sow tube. o_O
I misted the paper, placed the seeds in the crease and rolled it up loosely leaving a little room.
I put some wax paper to prevent it from sticking to the dish if it starts to decompose, then into a ziploc. Folding it over eliminates the easy view a bit, but I'll leave it like that for the first day to keep the tube moist.
the object is to easily see of course and after germination to cut just above the shell and just below the tip of the root and plant that directly in the soil without disturbing delicate tap roots.

Back
Top Bottom