Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

my above experiment is flop. No sprouts. The water never left the inside of the paper tube and I think they didn't get any air.

After rethinking this cutting a small piece of paper towel would accomplish the same thing I was attempting.

cleaning out a drawer yesterday I found something I thought I'd lost long ago.
It was gifted to me by a big shot hombre from Juarez. He said it would be valuable one day because it was first issue of that series. It was worth $20 then and is not even spendable today because they recalled all of that series in the early 90's. It's worth about $4 to collectors on ebay today......priceless to me.

Garlic Sherbet 4 weeks, water only swick

thanks for stopping by DD.

This was last weekend, I just noticed all the dates on my current pics are screwed up from when I reinstalled the battery.
Shes starting to show very dark colors up top and brown reds lower since these pics. I'll take more soon.

:drool:
Oh! She is looking gorgeous HH!

Is she one you’ve tried before?
It occurs to me that garlic and sherbet aren’t always thought of as a food combination. Rather like dipping cloves of garlic in chocolate (which I’ve done and it’s delicious btw), or putting ketchup on ice cream (which I haven’t because that would be mental).
I quite enjoy the sweet taste of roasted garlic when it caramelises. Your garden is making me hungry.

:morenutes:

no DD I haven't grown her before. She was gifted by @beez0404 who hi-ly recommended her.
Maybe he'll chime in with a smoke report.
I'll tell you one thing, she's been extremely sticky from the beginning of flowering, not very stinky. Full moon next week ought to get'er reekin. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Plant of the month prizes trickling in :thanks:, new nutes coming I'll have to give a go. :morenutes:
In the mean time here's my best shot at some puta blanca, my legendary Widow from seed at 19days

The search is getting closer...This is Gringo2 (CGxW)xW) at 6 weeks
I'm at 7 now and with the heat and humidity I started noticing bud rot on a few of the big tops, I can spot it early and noticed it on one more each day, so I picked all but two of them before I lost them all. With a few days dry they look good so far no sign of rot. Hopefully she'll be ok for another week or two.
ANYway smoking a test bud I was very very impressed. Real close to the original widow potency wise with a more citrusy taste.
growing her in 5g bag swick and she's running out of nutes,
before defol

and after

and the dreaded rot

Back
Top Bottom