Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

Harvested 2 of my legendary Widow at 8 weeks 3 days ago. They could have used more time but bud rot was starting and the plants were falling all over with heavy buds with thinner than pencil branches. I took them out of the closet to inspect and they were falling over the place. I tried to tie them up but it didn't help much. I let them stay out of the closet for 2 days then harvested. The house is REEKING! The plants were 634 and 664 wet. That's a lot for me.

They look great as always HH :thumb:

Saw in previous post you grew Skywalker og x WW. I've grown sywalker og x WW before too. It was called white walker kush from DNA genetics. Was some good erb
Thanks Dank

I brought some over a friends for a early test and he said it's the skunkiest stinkiest bud I ever brought over. I finally got them in a can. Potency is close to the original for a test bud, very narcotic feeling. They were 40th generation clone of clone.
I have 42nd gen going now I'm treating with CS for pollen/seeds.

the SW OG x W was my own cross, very potent too. Anything crossed with this Widow has been like turbo charging a strain.

The Cheese have been growing like crazy. They're at 1.5 weeks flowering and showed hairs yesterday. I defoled and lollypopped a few days ago and they could already use another. Just fed Terp Tea Bloom tea.

CBD Cheese

GreenHouse Exodus Cheese

this another of my Widow in a 4g hempy. I'm spraying one lower cola with STS/CS

and this is a clone from the sister plant of the above Widow. I'm also spraying her with STS/CS as a back up since the last Widow I used it on never developed pods.

thanks for stopping by Roots.

Yes both. I followed instructions on Omega Genetics where I got the STS, I already had the CS. You can use the STS alone or with CS for a one two punch as they say.
I'm using more CS this time, 90. That's what it measured at the first mix, instead of diluting it more I left it 90. I normally make 60 and have poor results. I've been spraying 17 days now so I hope to see pods soon.

I had better results years ago using Tiresias mist, not sure what was in it, but it worked.

thanks for stopping by Roots.

Yes both. I followed instructions on Omega Genetics where I got the STS, I already had the CS. You can use the STS alone or with CS for a one two punch as they say.
I'm using more CS this time, 90. That's what it measured at the first mix, instead of diluting it more I left it 90. I normally make 60 and have poor results. I've been spraying 17 days now so I hope to see pods soon.

I had better results years ago using Tiresias mist, not sure what was in it, but it worked.
I used a commercial mixture of 50 ppm CS and it took so long to show male flowers it was really too late to use the pollen that run, so an actual fail. Plus I didn't get enough to make it worth saving. I'm about to order the makings for some STS.

I only see the STS and CS on the site, no seeds. They did include 4 Brazillian Kush regs with the order but I haven't tried them yet.

Omega Genetix/Products Page 1

Thanks Roots, I did find that in my faves, forgot all about it and was confused on the STS page which is a .site not a .com, weird. And on the seed page you can't click on anything.

I see what might be the beginning of some pods on the cola I'm spraying I'll scope her tomorrow.

I did another defol today on the Chesses. They are growing like crazy. I'm at 3rd week and defoled once a week so far.

Cheese

Exodus Cheese

I'm feeling good about the Widow seed project. The pods I spotted are maturing faster than I expected. From not sure if they were pods yesterday to looking like they're ready to open tomorrow.

Widow in the middle and Cheeses left and right.

back up clone I've been spraying in case there were no pods on the the other.

I cut it off last Saturday. They looked plenty mature to me. No I'm not aerating the water.
I have a small clone I've been spraying as a backup hopefully one of them will shed some pollen.

I put the sprayed cola I cut off in a large plastic container with a hole in the bottom with the stem in a jug of water. I think I should have left it on the plant, it didn't produce as much pollen as I thought it would.
I took it off the jug and turned the container upside down and put it over one cola on each plant and shook it a bit. I did that for two weeks.

All the plants have heavy buds making them fall over if I take them out of the room so they haven't been out for normal inspections like I usually do.

8 weeks and they are fading nice. So far I only see seeds forming on the Exodus Cheese.

the other Cheese

the Widow

The back up Widow clone I was spraying. I haven't shook it yet, but I'm sure some pollen has made it around the room when I moved it. It looks like a few seeds may be forming on her but I'm not positive.
I'll shake her over a mirror in two or three weeks and hopefully gather some pollen and seeds.

nothing much going on but staying very high from the last few grows of the widow.
the seed project has produced a few seeds so far. I've found around a dozen seeds on the pollinated colas of the widow, cheese and exodus cheese. Can't wait to grow them out.

this is water hash I made with widow trim and smaller buds and the majority of my outdoor widow.
I made 190 and 120. The 120 bubbles as good as the finer grades I've made.
It's some potent stuff.

Back
Top Bottom