Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

Hey there Grand Daddy

I have no set system for it. I don't always start at week six.
I've gone down to 10 hrs on occasion. I've never noticed any difference.
This grow I've been reducing 15 minutes a week for the past four weeks.

A recent youtube video I watched but I can't remember the breeder recommended it but I can't remember the why either. I have crs syndrome.

edit: I think it's something about emphasizing different profiles or expressions when they do selective breeding or something like that.

plants are doing fine at 8.5 weeks and approaching harvest soon

some bud rot appearing on the Ghost Train Widow. I put some peroxide on a q-tip shoved it in the middle of the rot and haven't seen it spread. I took her out of the room and will harvest this weekend.

bud rot bud

my Widow from seed

not sure whats up here but it is the only cola affected by the brown leaf tips

Terple is the stickiest and smelliest. Didn't show hairs till three weeks but the trichomes are the cloudiest.

this is my WW mother 43rd generation clone of clone at 20 weeks and put in flower today.
I have one clone of her in case my Widow from seed isn't as good as the clones. If the seeded Widow is as good as the clones no need for mom of clones any more and I can always get more clones of her from the Klone King

end of week 2

and end of week 3 she was under BudgetLED 130w now under Vipar xs1500 150w and a 120w cob angled from the side since she's alone in the closet...for now. She got a selective prune and defol today, top dressed @GeoFlora Nutrients an fed a light Roots Terp Tea

here's a better view of the canopy. I added two cheap and I do mean cheap Dollar Store windshield reflectors $1.25 each on each end of the closet since the white is rough on the eyes and tough on the camera. They have no stiff cardboard core like the ones across the back and only a thin foam coat on the reverse. A few push pins later I was ok with the $2.50 i spent

here's a better view of the canopy. I added two cheap and I do mean cheap Dollar Store windshield reflectors $1.25 each on each end of the closet since the white is rough on the eyes and tough on the camera. They have no stiff cardboard core like the ones across the back and only a thin foam coat on the reverse. A few push pins later I was ok with the $2.50 i spent

She's looking good HH.

Great find on the windshield reflectors! :Rasta:

a little end of year recap. I turned 71 Saturday :snowboating:

just harvested my Widow 43rd gen mom. The cola were all falling over.
she got one top dress, two teas and two Recharge and other than that watered via swick

with the temps out below freezing the furnace runs a lot and the humidity goes down so after two days I put the plants in the hamper dryer I use. The humidity in there has been hovering 60ish. I'm struggling to keep the room at 50% with the humidifier. The trim I had out is crisp already.
You can see in the lower right corner I try to hang a cola close to 28g wet on a small letter scale to monitor weight loss and this one is already down to 13g and that's a 46% loss of weight
Since it's the last of the Widow clones I'll be growing for a while I want a nice slow dry if possible.

heading into the new year with a Black Jack via @Tokin Roll the OG and the SnoopDawg were both no sprouts 😭
she's only had 4 weeks from sprout then into flower and staying nice and compact. She's due for a defol.

Happy growing
and a Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

How is it going @Hash Hound

Some of those seeds where from one of our vendor, that I will not be using again. I had the same problem with the Snoop Dawg , and that is one of the reason I will not be ordering from them again.

As you know the Black Jack is from a better seed bank. Good luck with the Black Jack and let me know if you need more seeds. I have some private breeder strains from a friend of mind in the UK, if you are interested. I just grew out one strain The New x Pineapple skunk still curing have not try yet, but soon. I have so much weed I can cure for 3 month and not run short. Currently I have about 9 or 10 different strains that I am smoking.

The @Herbies Seeds Mango Mousse turn out real well, I just finished a jar of that.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Happy Holidaze HH!🎄

my Hound Dog version4 {(HDv2(CDxW)xW) x HDv3(CDxW)xW)xW)} starting week 5 un topped just LST

this is Cheese x Widow week 2, started to test my seeds and also as a back up to no sprouts of my last Colombian Gold and last Aurora so she's just in a 2g pot feeding Remo nutes

on deck, all my own crosses. I'm hoping they should be done by summer. I want to plan a trip and might be gone two or three weeks and wont rely on anyone to take care of my plants.

back right is my Ghost Train Haze x Widow, I've grown one out already and it's awesome.
front right is Gringo, Colombian Gold x Widow also real good
left is a Cap Junky x Widow I haven't grown yet and just sprouted today

I like it good smell, good taste good buzz.
IMG_9163.png
IMG_9150.png
IMG_9165.png

This was the seedmans strain
(because of the 98° heat we had in Missouri here last summer. I got three Hermie seeds off of it.
Going to start mother Plant, so I can grow more of it this summer outside…).

nice @Birdies what strain is it?

the above five plants are all my own crosses so I don't know what it your referring to

she may not be be taken out of the closet again since the buds are fallowing over.
this is mid 7th week.

the light is closer than it looks, it's only about 14" away.
no topping at all, just a lot of LST and training. I usually prefer manifold when I have the time to keep topping, but there sure are a lot of tops on this plant with only a 4 week veg..

18 out of my last 20 plants have been my Widow or her crosses.

Hound Dawg v4 right before harvest at 9 weeks. I wanted to go longer but before bud rot set in on those thick tops I chopped her, not as cloudy as I'd like, but plenty of ambers.

these next two plants are to test my crosses

Cheese Widow week 6 in 2g pot Promix Organic fed with @Remo Nutrients

Cap Junky x Hound Dawg v2, I only vegged her 24 days and flipped Saturday, 5g bag also being fed Remos

Back
Top Bottom