Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

the current seed making project is going ok but nothing to spectacular.

Hound Dawg v3 doing great in 4g pot ready for some pollen. Feed a few times from the bottom with 20% strength Prescription Blend nutes.

HD5v2 as the CS treated pollen donor.
A few pods seen and ready to open at week 3. I stopped spraying the CS the other day.

the CS seems to have worked on HD6 {Chendawg x Widow} x Widow} because I see seeds, but I haven't seen a bit of pollen on the treated cola even when I shake it. I just ended 6th week flowering and I cut off the treated cola and put it in a jug of water in the shed and left the other 2 cola to finish flowering.

Week 5 I pruned off a few of the tiniest lower bud of HD5 {Chendawg x Widow} x Widow} and set them on the counter, they were dry in two days.
I smoked it and it was as good as if not better than anything I have in my jars, I was very surprised. :eek: and I found a seed o_O
I only wanted to see how it burned. It burned and tasted good and I was really hi.
The plants are yellowing some but the mother did the same. With the potency it has already 7-8 weeks instead of 9-10 may be in order.

this is the treated cola in a 1g pot, there are two untreated hiding in the back right.

room view, HD6 w/CS front center, @beez0404 Cap Junky back center, Hound Dog 5 left, Hound Dog v3 right
all in the same soil, reused 4x Black Gold.

Cap Junky in a 2g pot with a wick, same soil no yellowing

HD5 (v2) in a 3g pot with a wick

HDv3 {Chendawg x Widow} x Widow} x Widow} in a 4g pot top and bottom fed alternately

I'm not sure if the plants are struggling from heat ph or nute issue and not to concerned this late in flower.
Just finished week 7 and did a 8 day drought and gave them a dose of Recharge.

this is HD5v2

HDv3

I never saw pollen but the plants is gonna have a good amount of seeds.

I'm not sure if the plants are struggling from heat ph or nute issue and not to concerned this late in flower.
Just finished week 7 and did a 8 day drought and gave them a dose of Recharge.

I seemed to have heat-related issues most every Summer that I grew indoors, unless I was doing DWC hydroponics in relatively large reservoirs that were extremely well oxygenated and receiving frequent H₂O₂ supplementation for "extra" O₂, with the usual strong/constant airflow to aid in transpiration / evaporative cooling. Otherwise, it was airy bud city, plus every little issue received a bonus multiplier :rolleyes: . These days, I could probably pull off a relatively decent grow during a three or four month period. Unfortunately, half of that time is in the Spring and the other half is in the Autumn, LMFAO. Plus, I have "stolen" the fan to use to blow air at ME, so it would be the height of folly to even attempt one. So... I'll probably do that in August ;) .

BtW, I recently obtained a sample package of that recharge stuff, with the intentions of using on a couple (likely) small autoflowering plants, but might end up donating to the food plants at Mom's house, because food. Have you noticed any measurable benefit from using the stuff (if so, you've probably already mentioned it and I just cannot remember because it happened less than 30 years ago, which appears to be approximately the point when the process of remembering things went from "automatic" to "yeah, good luck with that," so please forgive me if you've already mentioned it. Or if I've already asked... twice.

Just finished catching up on your journal @Hash Hound
I hope all is well with you.
Interesting breeding project you have going.

I have so many seeds to use up that I have not even thought about taking cuttings or breeding.
I do have HSO Green Crack and OGKZ seeds I made years ago, and there still good.
I just finished growing a couple of the Green Crack seeds.

Take care, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

I will PM you a little later this week if you would like to have coffee?

BtW, I recently obtained a sample package of that recharge stuff, with the intentions of using on a couple (likely) small autoflowering plants, but might end up donating to the food plants at Mom's house, because food. Have you noticed any measurable benefit from using the stuff.....

TS I can't remember my self If I mentioned it. 😵‍💫
I've been using a product with the same ingredients since I started growing called Stump Tea by HTG
I use it as the base of my teas. The package used to say to brew it but the last few years it just says mix with water, which is the same as the Recharge instructions. I still brew the Stump Tea but I haven't tried brewing the Recharge yet.

Just finished catching up on your journal @Hash Hound
I hope all is well with you.
Interesting breeding project you have going.

I have so many seeds to use up that I have not even thought about taking cuttings or breeding.
I do have HSO Green Crack and OGKZ seeds I made years ago, and there still good.
I just finished growing a couple of the Green Crack seeds.

Take care, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

I will PM you a little later this week if you would like to have coffee?

I keep swearing off of seed projects but the Klone King almost lost the Widow strain about two years ago. Once he got a batch going I got a few clones back from him and I've been on a mission to keep her going. I'm down to only one clone of her myself. I just started one of the seeds I made to see if I succeeded in keeping the legend going.
No more seed making after this batch of Hound Dawg, unless 🤔

Sure PM away I'm free most afternoons unless I'm chauffeuring one of my friends around 🚗

next batch of ladies up potted today, each is a day apart GTW being the oldest at 28 days
All watered in with @Blue Planet Nutrients Cal Mag and Easy Weed (Kelp)

GTW - Ghost Train Haze x my Widow
in a 7g bag Coast of Maine Growers Blend with some @GeoFlora Nutrients on a wick riser
The Coast of Maine had a lot more perlite than I expected.

W41.3 my Widow from seeds of a 41st gen clone
in a 7g bag, bottom half Coast of Maine Growers Blend and top half Promix Organic with some @GeoFlora Nutrients on a wick riser

and a Terple care of @beez0404
4g hempy hybrid with perlite on the bottom 2" and Promix Organic with some Dr Earth. Maybe going to try some Remos as needed.

\

group shot

I only got one seed from the pollination attempt.
Not sure if I'll keep a clone of her. If I don't and I really like it I know I'll regret not taking one.

Thanks Tok but you can keep them or pass them on.
I have about a dozen so far and I didn't even brake up the pollinated cola yet.
There have been a few immature ones but they are still as big as the others, they're all some big seeds.

HH

I had to have a whole new electrical service yesterday so the plants were just getting some daylight by the window for six hours so I decided to flip them to 12/12 starting today.

Today I top watered all with a quart of Recharge on top and water with some Cal/Mag in the reservoir.

GTW loves the Coast of Maine

Widow doing fine too.

Terple

I also need a tolerance break, I haven't smoked till past 8pm all this week and I'm trying to quit for a few weeks but that may prove to be a challenge. I've already felt my chronic dizziness easing up a bit.

Fourteenth anniversary of joining 420Mag and I'll try a few hits today to see how I feel.
Three weeks of limiting my intake and I still feel like crap. Plus vertigo getting the best of me. I'm not sure which is bothering me more the vertigo or the limiting of weed intake,
I get this every fall so I'm sort of used to it. I sometimes have to hold on to things to maneuver around the house. Such is life.

Week 4 the current grow is doing fine except for the Terple which seems to be a runt.

Terple in Promix Organic and being fed with Remos

my Widow from seed, PMO top half Coast of Maine bottom half using @GeoFlora Nutrients

my cross Ghost Train Widow, Coast of Maine using @GeoFlora Nutrients

Six weeks today and gave the girls a trim and a dose of Recharge and lowered the lights to 11/13

Ghost Train Widow

my Widow from seed, looks similar to my original WW

@beez0404 Terple, very sticky and smelly almost like plastic or a cleaning fluid, I haven't pined it don yet. It's smelling up the house. I don't think she like the original defol I did and stayed small.

Great looking stuff HH!

Why do you change the light cycle and do you always do it at around 6 weeks?

Back
Top Bottom