Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

Cheese x Widow using @Remo Nutrients finishing up soon

Gringo (ColGold x Widow) just finished first week flowering and got a heavy trim

I haven't had much desire to cruse the threads lately since the trouble with my vision started.
I see a lot of blurry spots when trying to focus on words and when I look away I see a dotted spot and it almost looks like I've been staring at a Qr code. Perhaps side effects of laser eye surgery 20 years ago. o_O

Gringo doing fine, just got a week 4 DrE Bud and Bloom tea and plain water in the bottom.

Cap Junky x Hound Dawg being fed @Remo Nutrients, she didn't show hairs til 3 weeks but is progressing just fine.

Gorilla Zkittlez auto at 43 days, a late replacement to fill some empty space, she took 33 days to show hairs. Day 36 she went into the flowering room to make room in the veg closet. We'll see how well she does only getting 12/12

hey @Tokin Roll I had planned on it.
I was going to give you a call this afternoon but I think I might have got hi and forgot. :lot-o-toke:
I'll try to remember after I get back from giving a friend a ride tomorrow afternoon.
What time is good for Saturday? Do you need me to help you make the hash or just smoke it? :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom