haten this place needing a friend

420krikit420

Oklahoma is a strange place no one is open and honest with what they do.... I had some college students look at me crazy cuz I was on my porch smokin a blunt wtf

Did you offer them a puff? lol If I were you, I would refrain from smoking out in the open unless you have a med card. There is always an open ear(or eye) on this site.

I smoke blunts like its legal here in texas i really dont care if people look at me or not i mean its tough down here if you get caught but fuck it no one ever seems to tell me anything when they see me so i just keep on keep on....smokin

:rollit: WELCOME MAN!!!!!....i'm feel your pain when you talk about getting looked at like a three headed goat!!!!!.....hang in there and smile when they stare..i'm on the way to your porch, if they dont want some, I'm there ON THERE TURN!!!!....LOL......PEACE BROTHER.

well the bible belt can be hell for some of us.Came back threw the panhandel by gray hound bus one time and when the bus was borded by "hick" cops with dog's i thought i was going to be spending 20 plus for possion of a dame roach.Some one had called the state police on the bus becuse someone of the "brown" race had been seen smoking what was belived to be "the devil's weed" and this was 1986 not 1956.So glad i live in a place where people are better tolerant of others oh well that was a nightmare. **

Back
Top Bottom