Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

received in 7 day...

And each strain I ordered came with 2 bonus seeds (7 each instead of 5)...

So far, 5 stars... Germinating starts on 4/20...

If you guys don't mind me asking what bank?
It's going on since the 4th of this month and nothing yet...(

If you guys don't mind me asking what bank?
It's going on since the 4th of this month and nothing yet...(

Well, this is the Crop King thread... That is where I got mine from...

I also ordered some from another bank (420) since it was my first time ordering on the web, got those in 10 days... Now I have plenty to last the year...

I was very satisfied as a novice as well (Only a little better than a novice now)! Fast forward 1.5 years and I wouldn't waste any $ on Crap King Seeds again.

So far I have a 100% germination rate with CKS White Widow, CBDream, Northern Light Auto.

Received seeds within 10 business days. Very pleased. Will continue to use CKS.

Funny I live in Canada and usually things coming from Vancouver never take long but it's been 2 weeks and now there's a delay in the postal service for my package, they said they can reship if I pay for my package again since I got 50 percent off. Besides that seem like they didn't really care

Funny I live in Canada and usually things coming from Vancouver never take long but it's been 2 weeks and now there's a delay in the postal service for my package, they said they can reship if I pay for my package again since I got 50 percent off. Besides that seem like they didn't really care

Hopefully it is just that...a delay. I have seen others here that eventually get them 10-14 business days later. Maybe CKS hears that a lot and then customers eventually get them. Definitely after 3 weeks they are not coming. Good luck.

CKS has been great to me! I'm on my 4th grow now and have only grown cks strains. I try to but the seeds from my local smoke shops where I live but I have ordered online as well with no problems at all. I'm growing the replacement candy cane autos right now I was sent from when they had a mix up with the candy canes they sent out late last year..I've heard they could be just photo period cc's or sour jack, I haven't grown any yet so don't know! But these candy canes are just beautiful plants so far, they're in early flower now...
420-magazine-mobile848708703.jpg
420-magazine-mobile297851037.jpg

If you are a Crop King customer or a fan, please comment below say "King".

If you are from our previous forum and decided to sign up here, add "Chat" in your comment.

This is some kind of a "roll call" :).
"King"....just finished up with my mailing envelope and will be heading to the post office tomorrow to get the right postage for Canada. This will be my first purchase ever with a seed bank and it will be with Crop King Seeds. I hardly ever have two extra nickels to rub together but I did score some cash with a side job and now I'm buying seeds with it. I'm buying autoflower Trainwreck and will be growing it outdoors. Where I live it's now legal, yippie! Hope to sooth my PTSD soon or lets say by the mid or end of this summer.

Stay away from CKS auto cheese, I'm almost 4 weeks into growing mine and it has 3 different pheno's, 1 runt that's not hardly growing and the biggest of the 6 is only 4" tall. Very experienced grower here, 2 X 600 watt hid, good soil, 1/2 strength nutes, 18/6 light cycle until today when I've flipped to 12/12 because my bag seed plants are all 5 weeks old and 14" and outpacing these pathetic CKS auto cheese plants by leaps and bounds. I tried talking to Lisa at CKS today via chat, she pretty much told me to order my seeds somewhere else if I wanted...that is after she talked down to me implying I was doing something wrong (and I even told her I'd send her pics as proof). She went on to state that they only "guarantee" germination rates, and not growth, when I asked her why such unstable genetics is being sold for a premium price she said they sometimes look like the dad and sometimes look like the mom, well I have a runt who looks like the milkman's too, so how is it I have 3 distinct, and all slow growing pheno's from their seeds? Because they don't have this strain figured out yet, and won't back it up even when you offer to send them pics of them! At this point, they lost a customer.

Same boat here they say the were shipped on the 4th but nothing yet. I could've driven across the country and back by now. No way it should take this long, I've ordered lots of stuff from the west coast and even with free shipping it never takes this long.
needless to say but I am not a happy customer

King

I ordered twice within a week or 2 of each other. 1st arrive 7 days later. The 2nd took 14 days. Six 5ers in total including green crack, cali og, white widow, crown royale, purple kush which are each feminized and a northern lites af. Delivery times were not an issue and packaging was secure. Lots of unexpected freebies. I phoned in my orders and was served by a service rep named Raven who was wonderful to talk with and took care of my orders professionally. Now that being said, the proof of quality will be the end results. I will keep a journal and take pics on all the stages and I will share with this group. They will be grown outdoors in pots on the East coast with a greenhouse ready for weather issues and extending the grow season i needed. Cheers!!

Same boat here they say the were shipped on the 4th but nothing yet. I could've driven across the country and back by now. No way it should take this long, I've ordered lots of stuff from the west coast and even with free shipping it never takes this long.
needless to say but I am not a happy customer

I was told by lisa it was a delay in Canada post and for them to resend them I'd have to pay half price again (because I had a promo code) so instead of having my ten seeds resent I just spent the money elsewhere from my local shop on a different strain. I was getting to anxious and was itching to grow so waiting more then almost 3 weeks was killing me. I don't think I'll order from them anymore just because customer service doesn't seem very polite and I don't want to deal with anymore delays even if the price is cheaper.

I was told by lisa it was a delay in Canada post and for them to resend them I'd have to pay half price again (because I had a promo code) so instead of having my ten seeds resent I just spent the money elsewhere from my local shop on a different strain. I was getting to anxious and was itching to grow so waiting more then almost 3 weeks was killing me. I don't think I'll order from them anymore just because customer service doesn't seem very polite and I don't want to deal with anymore delays even if the price is cheaper.

I think I'm done with crap king too I've heard way to many stories of wrong seeds, pour customer service and people
Getting burned by them

Back
Top Bottom