Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

King.... ordered 3 times from CKS and this is the last batch of Green Crack seed harvest:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
GCF_5_tops_drying.jpg

King.... ordered 3 times from CKS and this is the last batch of Green Crack seed harvest:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
GCF_5_tops_drying.jpg

Damn dude nice grow! What kind of setup did you use for this? Do you think I'll get similar results if I start with 4 100w cfls then stick my plants outside later on? I may pick up some green crack seeds soon so.

"King" I placed my first order in Feb. The package shipped quickly and arrived without any issues (to the USA). I am by no means a great gardener. I used the methods recommended and was very excited to see my seeds sprout so quickly. (4 out of 7 sprouted) I moved them into pots a few weeks ago and they are currently a few inches tall. But, they are weak at the base. I'm sure that I will find the answer to this issue within the forum though. I will surely place all my future orders here!

Thanks for providing a forum where I can get advice.

Kym, the girl who is missing the green thumb

"King" I placed my first order in Feb. The package shipped quickly and arrived without any issues (to the USA). I am by no means a great gardener. I used the methods recommended and was very excited to see my seeds sprout so quickly. (4 out of 7 sprouted) I moved them into pots a few weeks ago and they are currently a few inches tall. But, they are weak at the base. I'm sure that I will find the answer to this issue within the forum though. I will surely place all my future orders here!

Hi, I'm new too, but crop king seeds make it pretty easy. Well, autoflowers anyway. A little breeze across them ever so lightly at their tender age, will strengthen them. I think I pointed my fan at the side of my tent to bounce (if you will) the wind off the tent & over top of plants. Take care, good luck & have fun. :thumb:

Damn dude nice grow! What kind of setup did you use for this? Do you think I'll get similar results if I start with 4 100w cfls then stick my plants outside later on? I may pick up some green crack seeds soon so.

I've got a 2x4 tent with 2 Mars LED lamps. The CFLs will work well with the start up and finishing outside would be nice. Understand though, these babies take a looooong time to finish but are well worth the effort.:Namaste: Check out my journal to see if this will fit for you.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I've got a 2x4 tent with 2 Mars LED lamps. The CFLs will work well with the start up and finishing outside would be nice. Understand though, these babies take a looooong time to finish but are well worth the effort.:Namaste: Check out my journal to see if this will fit for you.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey shruum ...do they have green crack autos?

As Moonshine mentioned a breeze/fan helps. You can also tie them up to help them along. I use a golf tee and a twist tie to keep em up :Namaste:

I was nervous about the whole thing at first but after calling I have no more worries I'll probably be using you guys for the rest of my life and definitely tell all of my friends my one buddy was sitting right next to me the whole time and now he's placing an order cause of how legit this company is. SOUR JACK it is I'll be doing a grow journal for this strain inside and out got my conformation number today more than happy now

I was nervous about the whole thing at first but after calling I have no more worries I'll probably be using you guys for the rest of my life and definitely tell all of my friends my one buddy was sitting right next to me the whole time and now he's placing an order cause of how legit this company is. SOUR JACK it is I'll be doing a grow journal for this strain inside and out got my conformation number today more than happy now

Yes, they're awesome in my only experience with them. It is my first grow, I bought autos, and ordered 5 ea of two different strains. They sent 14 seeds total. I was very pleased to say the least. Package arrived to me discreet, and in 5-6 days to south east us. (With xtra $20 shipping guaranteed, highly recommended) :thumb:

All 14 popped using their method. Only, once tail popped from seed, I placed in root starter, and in a domed tray to sprout. All 14 are alive on da 49 & 53. Two are runts, probably due to something I did. But cute little 4-5 inch tall bonsai mj plants on day 53. Lol. Have fun. Cks for me too. Great day to ya.

I had same the experience, my order took a long time to receive and most of seeds did not sprout and the rest mostly males, i ended up with only 4 females out of 14 seeds, also the females are not original afghani strain, I'm disapointed with crop king, waisting money and time, I'm looking for a reliable source of seed.

I'm talking about total of 14 seeds i was trying to sprout, only 8 sprouted, 4 males and 4 females, the females are not exactly same strain.

I had same the experience, my order took a long time to receive and most of seeds did not sprout and the rest mostly males, i ended up with only 4 females out of 14 seeds, also the females are not original afghani strain, I'm disapointed with crop king, waisting money and time, I'm looking for a reliable source of seed.

Did you originally order all fem seeds or just regular?

Ordered Green Crack earlier today, expecting arrival within two weeks. I'm near one of their seed banks/stores so I don't really expect it to take to long, will update on situation when it arrives.

Four more weeks later, here they are on April 4th. They have gotten huge. I removed the scrog screens because they were too much trouble and awkward. Buds are starting to form. Being very patient.

King

I started one of them only, and she's doing quite well. Made it through veg in one piece. Hope I can do the same with flowering. If not, I have five more

Back
Top Bottom