Having a Nitrogen PH soil problem - Please Help! Pics!

This is my first grow sorta second. My first plant I tryd to grow died. So im trying again. Its a definite nitrogen toxicity. I flushed once but with was before transplanting into organic soil. I have sulfur thats also organic that I plan on using and I want to make it into a tea. Question is how do I do so to make it faster acting? Or is there any other solution to this nitrogen over load? Thanks in advance!

PS. I have no way of checking the soil PH. PH of solution is 5.5 - 6.5

IMG_0107_1_.JPG

They all can to some degree but its not something I would concern myself with Wizzy.

BTW sulfur is not something you would make a tea out of. Sulfur is used mainly to lower the soils PH. It is also a micro nutrient needed in small amounts by plants.

Plants that small should just get water with a small amount of b-1 and some superthrive or other growth hormones. Its kinda small to nute.

Agree with Jimmy mate.. He son the right track.
You need to know whats in your soil, and if possible you want to use an organic Nutrient base for the first few weeks of growth as extra nutes early may burn them..
So i usually use a 100% organic Humus soil, some pea straw mulch and some good potting mix.. There is active N,P,K nutrients in humus soil and some also in the pot mix.. This should be plenty for few weeks at least..
You want your temps about 15-29*C, Humidity about 45%.. Fans blowing are fine, just water your plant, let it dry abit before the next water..
So if you are able, Id suggest making up a good soil, one that not TOO hot with nutrients, but an organic nutrient base is fine, add what you like for a little aeration, and just water until they grow abit larger..
Once she's looking bushy, maybe want to transfer to final pot or you can do that when you mix the soil,either way, and then maybe consider a quart strength dose of N,P,K and trace elements, a regular liquid fert will do, a fish emulsion/blood n bone type thing, feed every 3rd water or so.. Hope this helps you some buddy!! Smokemupm8;)

Thanks for the info Jimmy and Smokem. I have it in organic soil already mixed with coco and scotts. Ive been just watering regular as you mentioned. Jimmy ive trying to get a hold of that B-1 and also SNS. Ill be holding off on the ferts.

And Smokem I picked up some bone meal, I havent given it yet but should I just make it into a tea or just sprinkle it along the soil and then water?

Back
Top Bottom