Hazlenut Cream In Dirt

Definatly but this one bounces back so quick. Have you seen my Blue dreamatic? It bushed out real nice, not topped only pinched. This strain is worth the extra work though plus its in stretch, hopefully wont be pinching much longer. I think it likes it though lol!

Ill have to make sure to take samples as the window opens. That tut got real heavy, I have to run it again and take it earlier.

I can see I'm going to have to check out some of EGs stuff. My stash is not nearly so vast as some. Haha

Haha you're going to start getting SAD. Seed Acquisition Disorder. Its a terrible disease, the fun part is trading with friends if you have any that grow.... that's what some do and it's a cheaper way of diversifying you're seed collection. Ive also seen community's online where people sell and trade seeds and pollen at a low price. Either way you'll build up your collection over time. Buck has SAD real bad you should see his seed library.

Man I tried an SOG last spring in my Mars tent using 1 gallon fabric pots and had a 4x4 full of 3' to 4' plants. I need to go way smaller on pot size. Maybe 4" plastic pots will do it.

What size pots are you using?

They are in 5 gallons. But it was a less than "ideal" route. They started in 1 gal hard pots for the first 8 weeks they got lolipopped twice and had a pretty solid rootball before the xplant which was only a couple weeks before flip.

That's right. What do you think the yield is gonna be like tb?

Honestly I have no idea. They certainly look like they could end up holding a bunch of bud.

Youre gonna run a sog in the 4x4? What container size are you planning? I always wondered which way will yield more sog or trained plants.

IMHO, SOG gives the highest yield per square foot indoors. I ran a 24 plant SOG using 2'L hempys in a 2' x4 ' tent as a perpetual grow for a couple of years. The benefit is growing all single cola plants that are all MAIN colas packed tightly into the space and, with the shorter veg times, you can get more harvests in per year.

Even with good training, it's impossible to get that many primary colas in the same space using a few trained plants. Side benefits are light containers and you quickly become an expert in cloning! :laugh:

Another benefit, assuming you have a separate veg area is that you can stagger the rounds/harvest to harvest a couple smaller plants every couple of weeks. And, I find SOG is highly suited to LED's that typically lack the canopy penetration of an HPS, for example.

Even in the 2 L containers, I could easily get 1/4 - 1/2 oz. dry per plant.

Here's some pics from my 2 L SOG grow (I hope you don't mind, Rich!):

full

full

full

IMHO, SOG gives the highest yield per square foot indoors. I ran a 24 plant SOG using 2'L hempys in a 2' x4 ' tent as a perpetual grow for a couple of years. The benefit is growing all single cola plants that are all MAIN colas packed tightly into the space and, with the shorter veg times, you can get more harvests in per year.

Even with good training, it's impossible to get that many primary colas in the same space using a few trained plants. Side benefits are light containers and you quickly become an expert in cloning! :laugh:

Another benefit, assuming you have a separate veg area is that you can stagger the rounds/harvest to harvest a couple smaller plants every couple of weeks. And, I find SOG is highly suited to LED's that typically lack the canopy penetration of an HPS, for example.

Even in the 2 L containers, I could easily get 1/4 - 1/2 oz. dry per plant.

Here's some pics from my 2 L SOG grow (I hope you don't mind, Rich!):

full

full

full
2L pots sound perfect, a single colas per plant is all I need to compare phenos.

Back
Top Bottom