Hazlenut Cream In Dirt

I went easy this summer, just a big hassle without a dedicated AC.

Oh man, its been insane here in socal. Ive been running the hvac all day and night because it doesn't cool off. Only recently is it dipping into the 70s around 1am. My last electric bill was a little over $400 for a 1 bedroom apt. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu........

Plants are looking great Rich! :popcorn:

Thanks Mr. Stank! Hope we get those clones ready soon. I cant get over the smell of the cab plant. The smell alone is putting it high on the list.

added a 4" fan inline into the tent. Showing pistles heres to hoping the stretch isnt insane. Gotta keep pinching to keep it short.
20180728_193200.jpg
20180728_193150.jpg
20180728_193144.jpg
20180728_193139.jpg
20180728_193134.jpg

Cool, im planning on running 25 Oldtimers Haze this fall. I'll be looking for a purple pheno I'll keep as a mom.

Nice, a pheno hunt. Looking forward to that. Ill have to check out that strain.

Im down for the ride :) goodluck bud!

Welcome in sir. Ill post some pics of the clone once they are ready for another watering.

That Hazelnut Cream will be special, Exotic Genetics are always gorgeous plants.

The smell is just unlike anything ive ever smelled. The plant grows really nice. Doc had a one or two and they were super frosty. The smoke was real nice from what i recall but we sampled a few different ones. It makes a real nice bush. Cant wait to see how it grows trained. EG recommends multitopping

Back
Top Bottom