Hazlenut Cream In Dirt

Hey TB :passitleft: welcome.

Wow I'm excited for this strain. The smell is so strong. I open the box and I'm hit with a very pleasant sent.

Here is the breeder info, from exotic genetics.
20180721_185549.jpg
20180721_185453.jpg

Here she is. Will water in a few days.

20180721_175603.jpg
20180721_175555.jpg
20180721_175545.jpg
20180721_175541.jpg

Smells a lot like hazelnut cream coffee creamer while its growing.

Better not let my wife see that one. She'll be all about that. Will be very cool to see how it turns out.

Sounds like you're wife has good taste. I was able to see it in person, flowering at Doc's shop. I think I got a chance to try it too but was a while ago. It's definitely a winner. Won a place in Doc Buds rotation. He took a plant out of rotation for this strain. The clone I got came from Doc bud, if you can get the seeds you wont be disappointed. The smoke had an almost dough taste to it. Exotics stuff is all fire though. Has a good sativa dom hybrid high. I cant wait for some hazlenut cream buds.

I'm subbed up for this one, can't wait to see what that hazelnut cream will do.

cheers.

Hey welcome in zincite. Still figuring out my little box. Not sure what to expect for stretch. Have to watch for humidity and mold. The last stuff grown in my box looked prime but once i broke the bud apart, mold.

Hey TB :passitleft: welcome.

Wow I'm excited for this strain. The smell is so strong. I open the box and I'm hit with a very pleasant sent.

Here is the breeder info, from exotic genetics.
20180721_185549.jpg
20180721_185453.jpg

Here she is. Will water in a few days.

20180721_175603.jpg
20180721_175555.jpg
20180721_175545.jpg
20180721_175541.jpg

Smells a lot like hazelnut cream coffee creamer while its growing.
Yes yes rich. Im assuming thats the one you took the cuttings from?. Strain info sounds fire. Ima rugby tackle @Smeegol off his bean bag over there. Blessings

Welcome Ol :passitleft:
Not growing in the tent this round?

Welcome in, The tent is set to 24 on right now for veg and flowering autos. Ill be posting pics once my clones are rooted. They'll be vegging with the autos until i can harvest the autos. Then ill flip. Hopefully it works out time wise

top o the morning to you mr.Farmer, don't mind me I'll be chilling in corner, i brought my sofa style beanbag with cause you know @Bilbobudkin420 likes to take over my beanbags so gotta large one now...haha

Welcome smeegs, here pass a few of these tut blunts around. :passitleft::passitleft:
Don't mind me Rich, I am gonna snag this hammock over here in the shade and watch.:passitleft:

Hey van welcome. A hammock and blunt sound perfect! Enjoy :passitleft:

Yes yes rich. Im assuming thats the one you took the cuttings from?. Strain info sounds fire. Ima rugby tackle @Smeegol off his bean bag over there. Blessings

Welcome in budkin. Yes, she was a mother i had no space for. I uppoted her and put her to flower after i took cuts. Hopefully they root quick while they are rooting this will be my tester plant. Ill post my real grow in here once they are rooted. Im realy excited for this one. The smell is unreal. Doc had a few different strains but this one called out to me.

You guys can rough house over there just keep in mind its always funny until someone gets hurt... then it's hilarious!

Welcome in budkin. Yes, she was a mother i had no space for. I uppoted her and put her to flower after i took cuts. Hopefully they root quick while they are rooting this will be my tester plant. Ill post my real grow in here once they are rooted. Im realy excited for this one. The smell is unreal. Doc had a few different strains but this one called out to me.

You guys can rough house over there just keep in mind its always funny until someone gets hurt... then it's hilarious!
Would really like to see more exotic genetics grown in the kit, heard most of their stuff is fire and the kit will be the fireiest?? Haha

Ill leave the shiv at home then lol

Back
Top Bottom