Heavy rain & more to come: harvest?

ptk2k

hey all. i have 8 ladies outside with no cover, here in SW CO we got a pretty bad storm yesterday, and they say it’s gonna continue all week.. like 5 more days.. i planned on harvesting one or two plants today, as i’m getting close to the end of week 8. but now i’m debating chopping them all.. they all have cages with small openings and thru each opening the branches are falling into the dirt.. i planned on washing some if not all of the bud in either lemon juice / baking soda or h202.

i guess i’m just making a cry for help before i fuck myself & harvest them all while wet, then possibly further fuck my shit up by washing... let me know!
2AAED58B-20CE-472E-8921-668BEDA4A2F5.jpeg
F5226D60-45F6-4900-81D0-D46FCAFD821D.jpeg

5EA3D2B9-4C95-48D1-8643-133CCC87D1DF.jpeg

My opinion...
I wouldn’t chop.. I would protect...
Support main colas with something better than those cages.. Let them ride it out. But keep a watchful eye, especially for rot.. Judging buy your pics it’s obvious plants just got rained on, but they look healthy..
Not sure what strain that is but week 8 or not they don’t look anywhere near ready to me..

My opinion...
I wouldn’t chop.. I would protect...
Support main colas with something better than those cages.. Let them ride it out. But keep a watchful eye, especially for rot.. Judging buy your pics it’s obvious plants just got rained on, but they look healthy..
Not sure what strain that is but week 8 or not they don’t look anywhere near ready to me..
I agree. That last week some strains can double in size. They don't look done to me either. But yes work needs to be done. Transparent plastic for a cover and tie up everything to those cages.. Get them so they can still get some air flow and you should be good.

Good Luck

FE

Back
Top Bottom