Hello 420

mives21

Hi to everyone out there that takes a look here. This is my first time on 420 and would like to say thank you and I hope to learn more here than just reading other websights. I suffer from a couple different symptoms that causea lot of pain, also anxiety. These are just a few reasons I like the idea of medical marijuana. My husband was the first to take find 420 magazine forum and post for help growing, he recently made the decision to start growing when it has been difficult to find good qality bud grown with care. How sweet, I know right. I would like to learn about growing so I have some knowledge to keep up with hubby and gain information for managing my pain and what works for others. thanks to all.

Welcome mives, you have come to right place to learn. There's no place like it

That's very awesome of you, spending more time with your hubby while learning together and growing great medicine. Do you have a journal going or have you just been posting queries as you needed to?
A journal will give us(members) a better chance to help you during your grow. Realtime help from wonderful member always looking to help new growers. You can start a journal HERE

That's very awesome of you, spending more time with your hubby while learning together and growing great medicine. Do you have a journal going or have you just been posting queries as you needed to?
A journal will give us(members) a better chance to help you during your grow. Realtime help from wonderful member always looking to help new growers. You can start a journal HERE
I don't have a journal going thanks for the info I will get on that.

Sent from my LGLS991 using 420

Back
Top Bottom