Hello all Im finally starting my first grow

Re: Hello all I finally signed up and starting my first grow

:sorry:

No pics tonight lost sunlight muffler 1/2 way done. Pics without sunlight using my camera does her no justice.. So first thing in the morn I'll have them up:yummy::sleep:
Bed time for both of us now,till then:ganjamon::surf:

Update hydro plant no change leaves still curled down still on plain water adjusted ph 4-6 (colour strip) 10 gal rez.
When should I change water and start nutes again, think she's flushed yet?
:thanks: :theband:

:sorry:

No pics tonight lost sunlight muffler 1/2 way done. Pics without sunlight using my camera does her no justice.. So first thing in the morn I'll have them up:yummy::sleep:
Bed time for both of us now,till then:ganjamon::surf:

Update hydro plant no change leaves still curled down still on plain water adjusted ph 4-6 (colour strip) 10 gal rez.
When should I change water and start nutes again, think she's flushed yet?
:thanks: :theband:

The Ph in your hydro should be aroung 5.5/5.6, when im flushing my mothers i take the girls into the bath and pour 25ltrs of ph ajusted water straight into the pot to remove any salt build up, without picks its hard to tell, how old is the hydro girl? what medium are you useing ? temps? you dont want to starve her wile in the middle of flowering.

The Ph in your hydro should be aroung 5.5/5.6, when im flushing my mothers i take the girls into the bath and pour 25ltrs of ph ajusted water straight into the pot to remove any salt build up, without picks its hard to tell, how old is the hydro girl? what medium are you useing ? temps? you dont want to starve her wile in the middle of flowering.

:sorry: Strain Hunter
Not sure what you mean by what medium I'm using.Hydro tin (if that's what you mean)
I've been flushing a few days now, It's a tote with 10gal. plain water.
Wondering if I should change water then add nutes or just add nutes to water as is. I don't want to put back what I just flushed out (is my thinking)
I'm on stand by ready to act.
Today she looks a lot better I have sun on her some leaves have uncurled, :slide: so I'm leaning toward changing water and adding nutes Strain Hunter is changing the water unnecessary?
SUPERTOKER667
Oh yeah man it's the new strain "Short bus palm":goof::rofl:
Thanks for checking out my grow:ganjamon:

:sorry: Strain Hunter
Not sure what you mean by what medium I'm using.Hydro tin (if that's what you mean)
I've been flushing a few days now, It's a tote with 10gal. plain water.
Wondering if I should change water then add nutes or just add nutes to water as is. I don't want to put back what I just flushed out (is my thinking)
I'm on stand by ready to act.
Today she looks a lot better I have sun on her some leaves have uncurled, :slide: so I'm leaning toward changing water and adding nutes Strain Hunter is changing the water unnecessary?
SUPERTOKER667
Oh yeah man it's the new strain "Short bus palm":goof::rofl:
Thanks for checking out my grow:ganjamon:

Sorry man, you should get a lot more help in what your up to if you start a journal, heres the link m8 How to Make a Grow Journal Start 1 and get some recent pics up and everyone can follow and help if nesseary :peace:

not enough light, and she is skinny, did you top or cut anything on the soil plant? she looks deprived, stretched from the get go. more light, if your using low heat hi out put flourecents then you can run them 24/7 this will give her the light she needs.

not enough light, and she is skinny, did you top or cut anything on the soil plant? she looks deprived, stretched from the get go. more light, if your using low heat hi out put flourecents then you can run them 24/7 this will give her the light she needs.

Even now that she is in flower?:hmmmm:
The dirt plant: Yes I did my version of topping, I also used bush master vertical growth inhibitor.
she's a little under 2ft.
:thanks:

Here are the updated pics could not get a clean shot, took some time played with features on digital cam. Finally got these..

I Put up the best :yummy:
Enjoy:popcorn:
All Comments welcome:slide:

Ah! baby bud.
DSC049943.JPG

Stem going well
DSC050441.JPG

White hairs.
DSC05031.JPG

My favorite bud.
DSC05027.JPG

Nice shot of pistils.
DSC05049.JPG

My favorite bud again.
DSC050501.JPG

In the jungle. lol.
DSC050531.JPG

Pretty girl.
DSC05056.JPG

Hey all :ciao:

Update time:sorry: took so long. Life etc.
Phototron girl (Trish) is doing well lots a pics.
Timelapse also shows me getting better with cam..
explain more above pics.Does flash hurt her?

Shot of some pistils:slide:
DSC05078.JPG

Baby bud again.:yummy:
DSC05087.JPG

Pistils anyone?:popcorn:
DSC05232.JPG

Sweet.:thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC050961.JPG

My favorite bud growing up!:cheesygrinsmiley::loopy:
DSC05224.JPG

Yes!:partyboy:
DSC05196.JPG

Frosty!:yummy::yummy:
DSC05200.JPG

Oh yeah buddy!cheer2::goof:
DSC05216.JPG

Well that's it for now. Hope these made up for the wait.It's still
hard to deal with a few months ago I started :nomo: 420 Mag, trying
this and that, and here I am :cheesygrinsmiley: like a fool at her. Thanks 420 +REPS.

More light. She looks like it has lots of stretch. Pour some more light and those buds should plump up nicely. Also invest in a PH meter. Even if your nutes are perfect if your PH is off you are screwed.

:thanks: Screwnuts33

I'm on it first thing, I had been concerned her canopy leaves are up in a V
pattern reaching for light burning some tips. Nothing serious.
Bulb on top2600 lumens,
I have another.Where should it be, shining from top or into center n base?
Just got 1, her next watering will be more gentle.
I might be just a little :loopy: but I think she wants me to give her plain water.
Can I do that in middle of flower?:hmmmm:
Also thinking of trimming a bit. Any thoughts:hmmmm:
All comments welcome

Hey Baja Big Dog

Not sure where this is going, does she look like bugs got at her?
If you're talking about the spider mites on the hydro grow, I got
rid of them, using the soap and water method.:nomo: on 420 bout soap n water n tried it.
My hydro guy says neem oil would kill them.
hope that helps bro.;)

Ive been using Neem for years on the garden, it doesnt kill the bugs, but scares them away!! From what I hear...

I get these little fricken tiny white flies around here, and the neem keeps them off the plants, OI am using it on my girls next week, to prevent a problem.

Ive been using Neem for years on the garden, it doesnt kill the bugs, but scares them away!! From what I hear...

I get these little fricken tiny white flies around here, and the neem keeps them off the plants, OI am using it on my girls next week, to prevent a problem.

Had the same prob. With the phototron grow. Not sure where they
came from.:hmmmm: First just a few then an explosion. Found out they live
in dirt, thrive and multiply when soil is moist. I didn't have to do much.
Ya see,
A Daddy long legs and 1. of those jumping spiders set up shop!
Many generations of those friggers died.:rip:
In droves I tell you!:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:::cheer:

Another thing I recently heard but I'm not sure where you would
get them: Ladybugs yeah i know sounds :loopy: but the guy said they would
keep all bugs off and not touch the plant, Especially the good stuff.:yummy:
Check your garden might be a few hanging out. Worth the try.

Anyone heard of Ladybugs for pest control?:nomo::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Both daddy long leg and jumping spiders don't not make webs. IMO they both are beneficial to a growroom. They both eat the real pests. And do no harm to your plants.

Back
Top Bottom